Doge coin.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dogecoin is currently sitting on 0.069551 US and I had a look at coinspot where they had it in Aussie dollars. Now is coinspot a good mob or a shonk as I've been bitten before and don't want to lose any more flesh

Ok just for fun started with $50 and got 526.7760253 shares and now about $5 up :p

Now Dogecoin when on a big short at 3am this morning and wiped 2-3 cents a share off the price but it looks like it's on the rebound albeit slowly as the bears looks for a feed.

Cheers Bryan

RuddyCrazy said:
Ok just for fun started with $50 and got 526.7760253 shares and now about $5 up :p

Now Dogecoin when on a big short at 3am this morning and wiped 2-3 cents a share off the price but it looks like it's on the rebound albeit slowly as the bears looks for a feed.

Cheers Bryan
need to spread a rumour Elon is secretly selling his bitcoin and buying Dogecoin :playful: Next year he will announce you can buy a tesla car with it or a ticket to mars :lol: :money:

LETS POOL ALL OUR CASH !!

Watchout Elon, we are after yer billions.

Lash out and buy $50 Billion of Dogecoin, pump it up and then dump it when the Whales come into the rise....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :playful:

I'll rob the kids money boxes, put in our $6.00 to the pool.....

Just deposit all your Doge in here. :8 :lol: :lol: :lol:

( If you do, you have just donated it to me for shits and giggles, I'll buy a coffee or donate it to the Childrens Hospital :) - there is 50c in this wallet )
1613007660_screenshot_2021-02-11_dogecoin_wallet_-_coinspot.jpg

Keep in mind too Tesla has also put its cash reserves into gold, not just bitcoon. This is a clever move because gold will hold its value and if something happens to Bitcoin it will increase. What all this really says is Tesla has little faith in future of the US dollar which is worrying in itself.

Goldfreak said:
Keep in mind too Tesla has also put its cash reserves into gold, not just bitcoon. This is a clever move because gold will hold its value and if something happens to Bitcoin it will increase. What all this really says is Tesla has little faith in future of the US dollar which is worrying in itself.

They have been talking about buying into gold but have you seen even a single report claiming that they have done so - I cant find any? But it would hardly be radical for a company if they did. And despite all the hype, the move into Bitcoin is hardly a great hedge against any major fiat currency problems (it is 0.3% of their current value, 7.7% of its cash reserves).

goldierocks said:
Goldfreak said:

They have been talking about buying into gold but have you seen even a single report claiming that they have done so - I cant find any? But it would hardly be radical for a company if they did. And despite all the hype, the move into Bitcoin is hardly a great hedge against any major fiat currency problems (it is 0.3% of their current value, 7.7% of its cash reserves).
It makes sense for them to talk about buying bitcoin but not mentioning gold. https://www.google.com/amp/s/financ...wcm/a68b414c-f584-4d31-9f47-31640743ef2a/amp/ there is a hint at it in the last section of this article. The specific report that apparently "uncovers" Teslas bitcoin buy also mentions gold in the same way. Although it wasn't so cloak and daggers stuff as it was outlined in there anual report as part of a broad investment strategy which is not so exciting. If Elon talks about bitcoin the price skyrockets, if he talks about gold and bitcoin it won't so much and the gold price won't react so much. Unlike the rest of us what he says has a instant direct impact on his net worth, I am sure he factors that in when choosing his words.

Goldfreak said:

Bitcoons....sounds tasty.

So my Dogecoin Wallet has dropped to 48c, I'm down !! 2c !!

Buggery, Elon must be shorting my Dog-ecoin :mad:
:playful: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greenhornet_au said:
LETS POOL ALL OUR CASH !!

Watchout Elon, we are after yer billions.

Lash out and buy $50 Billion of Dogecoin, pump it up and then dump it when the Whales come into the rise....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :playful:

I'll rob the kids money boxes, put in our $6.00 to the pool.....

Just deposit all your Doge in here. :8 :lol: :lol: :lol:

( If you do, you have just donated it to me for shits and giggles, I'll buy a coffee or donate it to the Childrens Hospital :) - there is 50c in this wallet )
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...hot_2021-02-11_dogecoin_wallet_-_coinspot.jpg

Latest posts