Doge coin.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoky bandit said:
golddiggerart said:
Smoky bandit said:
Its had a good steady increase today.

Yes you'd be in a nice little profit atm mate... ?
Yer mate i bought and sold a few times this week.
Doubled my money since Sunday :)
:D :Y: :Y: That's what get me PUMPED UP the Thrill of the Trade :D MAKIN :money: :money: :money:
Watching the market & finding the Highs & Lows , Buying & Selling Making Bank :Y: :Y:
BOO YARR THE MILKY BARS ARE ON ME :clap: :clap:

Ol mate Elon tweets this picture and the dogecoin goes mad. :)
Thanks mate hope you do it more often.
1612432886_screenshot_20210204-195829_messages_copy_1024x1012.jpg

Just make sure you have stop loss orders on it at a price your willing to cash out on..... or at least watch the market to know when to sell and run. Its only a pump and dump run like GME raising the price...and look where GME is at now.

Hope you make some coin and slab money in the mean time tho

Keitzy said:
Just make sure you have stop loss orders on it at a price your willing to cash out on..... or at least watch the market to know when to sell and run. Its only a pump and dump run like GME raising the price...and look where GME is at now.

Cheers mate I started with o ly $250 its just a bit of fun :)
But hey who knows what could happen :)

Smoky bandit said:
Keitzy said:

Cheers mate I started with o ly $250 its just a bit of fun :)
But hey who knows what could happen :)

Yes it's a bit of fun... Remembering that the doge I got was free so I'm all profit, just checked and it's up 48%

I'll have another lot of doge deposited to my coinspot in the next week... Then I'll probably hold for a while, they're pumping it up so we may see 10c per doge in the next few weeks, then who knows where it goes from there. Still a fun coin which was once used as a tipping coin on various websites.

Latest posts