Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could probably run them off an inverter I guess.
The cops said that cctv would have been great and then told me about how you can get it live on your phone now...um like yeah they've been around for 10 odd years. LoL. He was only trying to help :D

Nice one Ray... and cheap too... But I much prefer Zeus...
Meet Zeus
1561978513_rottweiler.jpg

He isn't mine but he spends around 4/7 nights at My House, sometimes longer, sometimes not consecutive nights.... Now which nights is up to whoever wants to try... :cool:
He is a sneaky buggar and will creep right up behind you (wont make a sound)... Then 'Chomp'.. Very rarely barks till after He has Eaten... {)
LW....

Actually He is a nice Doggo... Only 3 People can Pat, Feed, Play with him.... The 4th or thought He could be the 4th, is still healing from his bites on His hand after trying to Pat him through the open car window last Month.... :argh:

He also 'Attacks' on command and will also 'release' on command.... And chews through 2 packs of Tennis Balls in a week... ;) Lucky they are only cheap @ $4 a pack of 6... The fellow in the $2 shop near Me thought I must be a real bad Tennis Player, using so many a week, till I showed him Why I go through so many.. :koala:

LW....

The Old saying comes to mind RM... Never Pat a Dog with-out the Owners Permission....
His Fault, as Zeus was having a nap at the time and he startled him.... No real injuries except for a puncture wound here and there.... I expected to see his hand hanging off....

He Has a 'Thing' for Posties in Hi-vis Clothing too.(we cant work out why, as workers in Hi-vis are OK)... We have a Postal Centre near us and the other day there were 5 Posties together on their bikes leaving the Centre... Poor Zeus didn't know which way to look or which one to get.... 8.(

LW...

Wishfull said:
Today I bought 2 of these security camera sets. 4 cameras in each set. 1 Terrabite hd. Night vision motion detection and email alerts. Can als be viewed on a smart phone. $185.95 each. Free postage. One lot for Main house and one for Mrs. Wishfulls place.
Had someone prowlng around last night around 11:30 and then again at 01:00 there was an inner wheel arch guard out the front this morning after the idiot drove over the gutter out front. Police were very interested today. Been a spate of breakins around the town in last few weeks.
Scare the little one poor little gugger.
Bloody jerks.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1561964928_screenshot_2019-07-01-16-29-33.jpg

I am sure they will do the job but please when you look at CCTV equipment , note this.

720 P HD is kind of at the bottom of the scale of picture quality , its not much better than the grainy old analogue back in the caveman days and thats what your cameras are.

The DVR is 1080P which again is not so much up there.

I buy direct from the factories in china , usually 3 - 5 Megapixel and the cameras cost me around $ 23 each , with the 8 channel 5 in 1 DVR costing around $ 70 each.

PM me if you want details of the supplier.

In order of picture quality it goes like this.

700 TVL analogue , 720P , 1080P ( 2 megapixel ) , 3 Megapixel , 4 megapixel > > etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpDLit-Q5Sk

Thanks CS. Yes I did know that but it's what we can afford atm. Like I said, where the son inlaw lives, we were living there and I put in a 4 camera Swann system and they were 1080 cameras but they were $400 odd. But that's not an option now. Later I may invest in better cameras. Just having them there is going to be a big help.

When I was working at the local school. They put in 3 cameras over the swimming pool which cost $4000 and they were dam useless. Now they have a 27 camera system around the school $30,000 !

Just purchased a Tyger Stainless Digger from the makers site. Getting withdrawal while stuck at home away from the gold. 8.( I need something to do between so I'm trying coin hunting.
They extended the EOFY discount for another week too, probably because of my whinging :p

Worth buying now while it lasts. discount code is EOFY2019 for anyone who is interested.

Wishfull said:
Thanks CS. Yes I did know that but it's what we can afford atm. Like I said, where the son inlaw lives, we were living there and I put in a 4 camera Swann system and they were 1080 cameras but they were $400 odd. But that's not an option now. Later I may invest in better cameras. Just having them there is going to be a big help.

When I was working at the local school. They put in 3 cameras over the swimming pool which cost $4000 and they were dam useless. Now they have a 27 camera system around the school $30,000 !

Ive had my Swann system for a couple of years now. The only downside is they dont provide software updates to work with your phones updates making the remote viewing obsolete. Have a look at Ring security devices they are really good and can be sourced from bunnings.

Fossiker, can you connect the Swann system to your computer? If so then look up WebEye, it's an App for mobiles that you can link to your computer, I use it at work and can remotely view 36 cameras, plus select and zoom in on individual cameras to clearly see detail.

Latest posts