Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dihusky said:
Fossiker, can you connect the Swann system to your computer? If so then look up WebEye, it's an App for mobiles that you can link to your computer, I use it at work and can remotely view 36 cameras, plus select and zoom in on individual cameras to clearly see detail.

Ok will look into it! Thanks for the heads up. :Y:

Solar Cell: SunPower Mono

Thickness: 3.0 mm

Net Weight: 2.1 kg

Size:(L x H x W) 1070x3x810mm
SPECIFICATIONS:

Max Power: 200W

Max Power Voltage: 17.8V

Max Power Current: 11.2A

Open-Circuit Voltage: 20.8V

Short-Circuit Current: 11.8A

Temperature Range: -40C - 85C

Frame: No Frame

Jaros said:
Solar Cell: SunPower Mono

Thickness: 3.0 mm

Net Weight: 2.1 kg

Size:(L x H x W) 1070x3x810mm
SPECIFICATIONS:

Max Power: 200W

Max Power Voltage: 17.8V

Max Power Current: 11.2A

Open-Circuit Voltage: 20.8V

Short-Circuit Current: 11.8A

Temperature Range: -40C - 85C

[email protected]
(03) 9369 8588

This is the company that sells them.

Frame: No Frame

Cool, that's a great price, All I can find here is a 150w Sunpower flexible panel and it costs around $540.54. which is crazy money :N:

1562068706_11111-tig_welder.jpg

always wanted one of these. makes me very happy

Gunna make me some stuff

ray :100: :power: :inlove:

Today I bought wireless headphones off EBay for $20 thesecame with bluetoth transmitter that plugs into the ear phone socket on my detectors and yep they work. I will take them with me next time out and see how I go.

blackgreg

LoneWolf said:
Nice one Ray... and cheap too... But I much prefer Zeus...
Meet Zeus
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7355/1561978513_rottweiler.jpg
He isn't mine but he spends around 4/7 nights at My House, sometimes longer, sometimes not consecutive nights.... Now which nights is up to whoever wants to try... :cool:
He is a sneaky buggar and will creep right up behind you (wont make a sound)... Then 'Chomp'.. Very rarely barks till after He has Eaten... {)
LW....
I'm a little bit confused here lonewolf, if you right click on the picture and hit "search google for image" it shows that pic was uploaded by Vishal from India 12 months ago.

Is it just me or are those two pics identical?
https://steemit.com/rottweiler/@vishal2202/rottweiler-a-powerful-dog

Occasional_panner said:
LoneWolf said:
Nice one Ray... and cheap too... But I much prefer Zeus...
Meet Zeus
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7355/1561978513_rottweiler.jpg
He isn't mine but he spends around 4/7 nights at My House, sometimes longer, sometimes not consecutive nights.... Now which nights is up to whoever wants to try... :cool:
He is a sneaky buggar and will creep right up behind you (wont make a sound)... Then 'Chomp'.. Very rarely barks till after He has Eaten... {)
LW....
I'm a little bit confused here lonewolf, if you right click on the picture and hit "search google for image" it shows that pic was uploaded by Vishal from India 12 months ago.

Is it just me or are those two pics identical?
https://steemit.com/rottweiler/@vishal2202/rottweiler-a-powerful-dog

LOL

Zeus is a well travelled Doggo. :playful: ...No it's Me. :koala: ........Yes I do admit that Pic isn't actually Zeus... :8 . My Bad..... That image is an exact same as what Zeus would look like Just before 'The Chomp'.. {) Seriously, that 'image' is what He looks like down to a 'T'...

I will have Zeus early next week and will take some special pics for just for You OP and I think you will see the Resemblance.. I only have Pics of him as a pup.... So about time I got some good shots...

Zeus as a Pup... The Larger Rottiei' feet is Zeus's Mum (Zena).. She was a 2yo with Big Feet(means Big Dog in Rotti circles) Zeus at 12 weeks has Feet slightly smaller than Mum...
1562149491_img_0293.jpg

Zeus weight is around 50kg Now.(We haven't actually weighed Him ) .. So he is a big boy... You can see by the size of Mum standing next to him ...
1562149532_img_0295.jpg

Sorry if I mislead ANYONE... :| Or Other Doggo's out there.. :flowers:

LW.... :koala:

He was very un-cooperative that day. :rolleyes: Even a Schmacko couldn't get him into it :| .. The only thing that he was half interested in was that lighter. :D .. Dumb Dog.. Ignoring a Schmacko.. :rolleyes: .. I like them... {)

LW...

Latest posts