Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RM Outback said:
Ded Driver said:
Im in the process of re-freshing my 1st Aid/survival/emergency kits, & putting together a couple of good kits for my daughters to use with their families who are now starting to go on adventures.
This is the first bunch of snake bite bandages that have the 'stretch to indicate' rectangles on them. 100mm x 4.5m good for arms & young kids legs. Still to come are the 10m bandages for large adult legs.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...ges/12692/1561174523_snakebite_bandages_2.jpg

:Y: that's what I'm after where do you buy these DD I've found buying a bandage like 10mt is like pulling hen's teeth. I've even asked the pharmacist to get some but no joy yet.

Found them here: https://www.thefirstaidshopau.com.a...MI-pGwqbj84gIV1TUrCh017gKhEAQYBCABEgIYYfD_BwE

1561370282_8743db85-1ce8-410c-862f-83197d08a48f.jpg

Manpa said:
And the award for best dressed detectorist goes to........................Fossiker. :Y:

Got to at least look the part.. even if I cant find anything :awful:

Today I bought a new camp oven, spun steel variety, 12". Am thinking to burn it in I might settle a wood fire in the Weber & let it chug away while I wash & oil the beast instead of going bush to light a fire. Anyone have a thought on my seasoning? :argh:

ol'codger said:
Today I bought a new camp oven, spun steel variety, 12". Am thinking to burn it in I might settle a wood fire in the Weber & let it chug away while I wash & oil the beast instead of going bush to light a fire. Anyone have a thought on my seasoning? :argh:

:Y:
You could season it in the home oven on a high heat but using the Webber while having a couple o beers sound more fun

Agreed Hippy prospecting, but-um- I started it in the oven & went out to do something in the shed. Big mistake!!! Its taken three days to get that 'smoky olive oil burn aroma' out of the house, not to mention the rounds of the kitchen from the pick carrier!! The beer was good after I went outdoors, & finally got her foot out of my bum.

Today I bought 2 of these security camera sets. 4 cameras in each set. 1 Terrabite hd. Night vision motion detection and email alerts. Can als be viewed on a smart phone. $185.95 each. Free postage. One lot for Main house and one for Mrs. Wishfulls place.
Had someone prowlng around last night around 11:30 and then again at 01:00 there was an inner wheel arch guard out the front this morning after the idiot drove over the gutter out front. Police were very interested today. Been a spate of breakins around the town in last few weeks.
Scare the little one poor little gugger.
Bloody jerks.
1561964928_screenshot_2019-07-01-16-29-33.jpg

Latest posts