Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1450594068_20151220_161059.jpeg

Picked up these old miners picks today...absolutely stoked. I love these things....just to think how much gold bearing ore each one helped liberate from the ground floats my boat :D

Yeah they do give good deals via the mag and website--I have a few things from them like a double swag , 2.5 x 2.5 gazebo, the light set (very solid units) 22" light bars x 2, stretcher--the list goes on. Great company.
Jaros
:p

Mackka said:
That shirt must come with a return ticket to Bali.
Mackka

Search results
Compare (0 flights)
Trash (0 options)

Trips prices shown are promotional and include a discount of up to 24 per person, per route and is valid when paying with Diners. For payments in currencies other than the euro, all amounts indicated will be converted into the currency you have selected. You can change the payment method by selecting your preference on the bottom left of this page. The other methods may not offer the same discount. You can take advantage of the promotion only once in 3 months.
Page 1 of 1
Currency
1 result available
Darwin - Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai
Sort by:
Dep. time
Arr. time
Stop
Duration
From
To
Price per person
Jetstar AirwaysEconomy
173$

CONTINUE

Tue 10/0500:35 Darwin001:50 Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai02h459
Tue 17/0502:30 Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai006:35 Darwin02h359
CompareMove to trashDetails
Page 1 of 1

best deal I,ve had so far, Darwin to Bali, return, $99, excluding taxes. Must be one great shirt!!!!

Nice walshie, you'll have to change your descriptive wording at the bottom of your posts to say Honda now mate. The red ones go faster as well i believe :lol:

Thanks mate. Well I haven't got rid of the KTM just yet haha. Definitely have to update it for the interim.

Haven't been on the newer ktms mate but you have a beast there.
I remember a time when the only way to make a pucker on a four stroke was to go high or very long. Those days have well and truly left the planet. I jumped on my old man's when they first came out and nearly didn't hand it back. So I brought one. I damn near cried when I sold it. These modern bikes are animals. Even had my brother excited and he raced ktm bikes for years after stepping off the cr250 learning year. I'd loved to have seen his face under the helmet when I did him on the home track on my bike. I simple said it's all the bike and then he proceeded to thrash it for a few laps and came back grinning. They just got it right from the get go. I hope you love it, ride it and thrash it mate to its limits because I certainly never found them. Go hard.

I can understand why you didnt want to give it back haha. I had an injected ktm350 a few years back, 13 model and it was an amazing bike. It was set up for extreme enduro and it performed amazingly well.
However like you said, this Honda just feels right from top to bottom out of the gate. I had a quick test ride on it and it was amazing. I've since set up the suspension for my weight and dialed in a few things. Itching to ride it again

Exactly like mine Tim, except I paid $300 for it a few years back now(you got a really good deal),.... bench test it to see what disc you need to cut out the crap(or dig every signal),... they only work fairly shallow,... but you can work in the rain and storms with them,.... I dig everysignal in the sea with mine as it gets its full depth in sensitivity and if I don't want to dig ferrous I only have to crack disc on a tad. :D
I used mine to fund my ACE250. :D
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1953/1420598162_sam_8033.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1953/1420598162_sam_8034.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1953/1420598163_sam_8035.jpg

Cheers Silver. I was out in the yard today with the GMT, 1038 and my BFO. Too much history here for the GMT-coal,charcoal,rust etc, even dumbed right down it goes off its guts. The 1038 got a few deeper(galv) nails. With a single tone you really need to dig everything, but I got the discrim nutted so it's just an abrupt beep on iron. My BFO has a 6 inch coil, so I got 2 alloy brackets at about 6 inches with that, leaving the nails and rust in the ground. She will definitely have a purpose in the ironstone when I get back to it.
Also doing some work on my wheeled coil for the BFO. 18x24 inch push-along. It started as a concentric figure8 coil, but after experimenting it's now an arrow/boomerang coil with a 3 inch centre(if you get my drift). I'll stick some pics up in Today I made in the coming days, with a couple of schematics too.
Yeah, I should save for a ML, I know.......

Hey Silver, is the 3080 coil hard wired, and headphones hard-wired &/or waterproof?

The Black one pictured,... yes,.. hard wired and waterproof to 30 metres salt water or fresh,... I've only ever bobbed around with mine and I've lost the two soft bits for the earphone,...used to false a bit on me and I thought the coil wire was creased and sort of broken so I had it all taped up for ages,.. but when I stripped the tape of to look at it with a view to opening up the coil, it turned out there was nothing wrong with it at all( I probably had it too loose so gave it a new silicon coil nut and bolt, as I coildn't tighten it any more),... so it still works a treat all these years later Tim ! :D

Floats too if you drop it or let it go. :D
just make sure the seal is in the battery part properly.
I think the workings are sealed off from the battery compartment too,... for just in case. ;)

Awesome! Your all set now. Hopefully you and the kids can unearth some large yellow treasure. Not sure if you'll get that in the backyard though haha.

Latest posts