When will the rain stop

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I am seeing things out my kitchen window :)

1616475382_screenshot_2021-03-23-15-38-07-09_copy_230x89.jpg

RM Outback said:
Heatho said:
The way the radar is looking now it seems anywhere from Wollongong up is going get some clear weather finally. This rain event has been an absolute shocker for so many people, it's going to take a long time to clean up.

So far we've had fire, pestillence, floods and a mouse plague, what's next?? Locusts, nuclear war, metorite..... FFS? Will probably be sorry I asked that question.

What ever it is and when ever it is I hope everyone affected by the fires and floods are spared, let's hope for everyone's sake it isn't pandemic related either :beer:

These last 24 months have been unprecedented in so many ways for so many. Surely things are due to change for a more settled hassle free existence sooner than later.

No locusts coz it is too wet, Maybe frogs and then the waters will turn red :awful:.....But then I have not seen a frog in years. The only frogs I hear are the recorded sounds for the tourists at Tidbinbilla Nature reserve. :(

Was out at Tidbinbilla a few weeks back and a Mum & Dad and two kids were walking over to the Information centre when the fake frog croaked. One of the kids asked. "What's that noise mum" Mum said that's a frog and the kid says "What's a frog".......it is not just the weather that is going bad! :8

StoneTheCrows said:
Central Coast also a little bit of blue at last

Love the central coast! If we ever sell up here, central west, and can afford central coast, it's imo the best place in Australia if not the world. :Y:

Well,
It's happened.

We have major flooding.

Check the news in the morning.

Oh, The rain has stopped finally.
It bucketed down all afternoon.

Water has now gone down.
Situation has eased so all good down here at the moment.

Now I have to clear a huge volume of work.

Stay safe every one.

East Gippsland (Bairnsdale) had nearly 80mm overnight, spoke to a customer can't recall the exact amount. The wind is the problem, trees and limbs coming down all over the place.

@yellowmellow, glad I got out of Melbourne early this morning if that's the case. Not much rain here today. We're expecting a few showers over the next week which is a good start to an autumn break :perfect:

Latest posts