When will the rain stop

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been getting flooded in again

By the end of the day we will be locked in as the water level is getting to high ....

1616107675_export1616045740778_copy_256x144.jpg

1616107693_img20210318111639_copy_1200x1600_1.jpg

1616107711_img20210318153901_copy_1200x1600.jpg

1616107733_img20210318154244_copy_1200x1600.jpg

Can not get out the back door unless we walk in the water :D

Been like this since yesterday and it is getting worse :|

Have a doctor's appointment today and really need to be there

Was a few bad carcrashes on the highway near me last night... some people really smashed up big time.. hopefully they will all be ok

If I get to the doctor I will see if I can get some more photos of the flooding water

Can not get out...

Cancel doctor appointment until next week :(

The steps at my house are under two foot of water and the carport has about the same amount of water in there

I had parked my car across from where I live so I could get out since my friend had work last night and would need to park her car in the carport

The road is under about 3 foot of water where I am so the rest of the road out of hear will be under water

1616112454_img20210319104434_copy_1200x1600.jpg

It's not the weather. It's our human behaviour. We like to have everything just right, not too hot, not too cold, not to dry and not too wet. If only we set our lives up to enjoy the seasons life would be a lot more enjoyable. To sit back and watch the rain fall is beautiful and relaxing as long as you've found somewhere high and dry and are content to wait for change. We've designed our lives to be so busy that we can't enjoy whatever nature throws at us from time to time.

This is the worse I have seen it in a few years

I like the sound of rain and it helps me sleep :D

Would love to get out for a look around the place :D

Our sinks and toilet are making weird sounds gulp gulp :lol: :lol: :lol:

The drains outside are not coping with all the rain

Hopefully some of this rain is dropping in the right places

May need one Manpa

Water just went up another foot :lol:

Under the house things are flooting around :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will need a boat to get out of hear :D

We've placed houses where swamps used to be. Our main street in Cue is on the old river bed where hundreds of ounces of gold were found. No doubt there's still a lot under the bitumen. Now every time there's a downpour the main road is awash with gravel most likely contaminated with flecks of yellow. I was in Brisbane for the 1974 floods where many houses went completely under water. Nothing new about the rain and flooding, the only difference was where the idiots chose to develop land for housing and commercial use. Like many others it could have been a beautiful city if the flood plain was left as flood plain.

Would a detector be able to pick up any of the gold at all Mr Moneybox?

Or is it to fine ?

Rainfall: 92.8mm since 9am

It has not really stopped raining here for the past 48 hours

Just got a notice from the park office saying that we are stuck in as there has been a landslide...

The main road is way under water

Yeah our 105mm was constant over 48 hours also. Hopefully it filled a few mouse nets drowning the babies. Mouse plagues been a shocker

Latest posts