What's your all time favourite movie?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very hard to pick just one movie, I have about 2500 movies on hard drives here... ;)

I like thriller movies the most, like Se7en, Kiss the Girls, Along Came A Spider, Arlington Road, Patriot Games etc etc.

I also love war movies like Saving Private Ryan, The Bridge On The River Kwai, The Great Escape, A Bridge Too Far etc...

Yeah I like a few different selections to

War-
Shaving Ryans Privates
Shawshank Redemption
Enemy At The Gates
Band of Brothers ( hmm..tv series )
Letters From Iwo Jima
Flags of our Fathers

Mixed-
The Majician
Forest Gump
The Men Who Stare At Goats
4 Lions
The Virginian
Con Air
The Millers
Apocolypto
Eraserhead

Classics-
Paint your Wagon
John Wayne movies
Clint Eastwood " " "

Aussie-
Melcom
Buddies
Bmx bandits :cool:

Love the men who stare at goats.
Also Lock stock and Snatch great pommie movies .Seven sychopaths, also a good laugh. Bit dark but also loved inglorious barstards.

Legends of the Fall

The Game with Michael Douglas

The Man From Snowy river is probably my favourite aussie movie.

Top Secret fave comedy.

Hmmm, off the top of my head: The Imitation Game; Apocolypse Now, Redux; Bad Boy Bubby; Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence; Lawrence of Arabia and; The Life of Brian.

The Peackeeper

I know it's a series but I'm absolutely hooked on Hannibal 3/4 way through season 2. A psychological thriller series better than this has never been made. Playing in the shadows never felt so enticing. Knocked breaking bad off the top of the pile for me.

Too many to name. Coz I cant pick just one.
Aliens
Predator
The Shining
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Firestarter
Mad Max
Razorback
Ghosts of The Civil Dead
Book of Eli
Good Will Hunting
Night Breed

Lots of good movies already mentioned.
I love the Victorian High Country & the movie I have watch more than any other is The Man From Snowy River (the first one), must of watch that near a hundred times, even lived in the town where the real Man From Snowy River is Buried, Jack Riley, buried in Corryong.
Gone in 60 seconds, most Nick Cage movies are good.
Forest Gump.
Shawshank Redemption.
The Lost Boys. (I like vampire movies)
Mad Max, the first is best.
I am Legend & Hancock with Will Smith.
Happy Gilmore.

To many to list.

Some of my favorites.....anyone seen, Evil Roy Slade?

Into the wild

the wild geese

Ramjet said:
The Naked Gun on ONE tonight at 9.

I watch all 3 Naked Guns the other day, classic movies! RIP the rubber faced man Leslie Nielsen, made a lot of people laugh... :(

I also watched the Hot Shots movie series and Major League series. They are great also.

Just finished watching a series on Prime called "The Boys"..... 18+ R... absolutely full of blood n guts in the most horrific graphic way you could imagine. An absolute riveting series with 16 parts to it so far, with 2 lots so far and another 8 parts expected in maybe November 2021. They all run for about an hour each. Highly recommended by me :p
Make sure no kids or the squeamish see it at all though.... they'd never forgive you. :fire:

Latest posts