What's your all time favourite movie?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about Weclome to Woop Woop alot iconic stars in it. Has to be up there with the best.
db

Hey DeckyDan,
Spun? Is that movie of the drug cook in the motel room, he has a blond girl and a driver with a shite box car?
Yeah that's the one. Love the characters and the way it is filmed. Tells it how it really is. The random actors/actresses in it, Mickey Rourke, Deborah Harry etc. The poor girl tied to the bed is a classic.

Cracka

some goodies there alright..left field one I really enjoyed was Fried Green Tomatoes...about '91 I think..great cast and film.

Goldpick said:
For mainstream movies it would definitely have to be Star wars, it totally redefined special effects and the cinematic experience as we know it today.

For the deviant, a low budget South Australian movie called Bad Boy Bubby is a good laugh, starring Nicholas Hope, a Glad Wrapped cat, and a fair bit of nudity. ;)
I was so about to write that!!

She has angel tits

Cat be still, cat be dead

Chewy said:
The odd angry shot numpty, 1 of my faves to. What can you set your watch by?

the flipp'n rain...... haha

lets just hope it cleans some sun bakers for us all.

plenty of good lines in that movie. ;)

Reviving this thread as I was going to start same. But there's no way I can narrow it down to just one top movie.

The Time Travellers Wife - my fav.

The Young Victoria - my fav too.

Gravity

Date Night - not what it sounds like. Bit of action and comedy.

Gone In 60 Seconds - just cause I love watching fast driving movies with a story. So if you know of any good ones......

Out of Sight

The White Queen

Love Actually

It Might Get Loud - for all you guitar fans don't miss this.

Buck - for all you horse fans or just to blow your mind watch this guy. Worth watching just to see the crazy aggressive horse. It's like a doco.

The Other Boleyn Girl - they should have used Eric Bana in The Tudors. He suits the role.

Bad Boys - my classic.

Probably heaps I've left out.

Anyone got any recent (2000 +) movie recommendations?

Latest posts