What were you doing half an hour ago?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready for my overnight stay in Hospital after the spinal implant procedure. Gotta fast from 3am?? Gunna get up at 2-30 and have breakfast a decaf coffee and go back to sleep till 7 am. Shower with preop wash all over and hopefully not sneak too many fags in before I'm admitted at 9am.
Jaros

Jaros said:
Getting ready for my overnight stay in Hospital after the spinal implant procedure. Gotta fast from 3am?? Gunna get up at 2-30 and have breakfast a decaf coffee and go back to sleep till 7 am. Shower with preop wash all over and hopefully not sneak too many fags in before I'm admitted at 9am.
Jaros
Good luck with all that - two days ago I had to have a colonoscopy and gastroscopy at 8 am and the fasting and flushing the system was a pain in the arse (literally). I never want to see white bread, cottage cheese. plain yoghurt again....

Best Wishes Jaros. I'd like to hear of your outcome.
Yesterday I put off having major back surgery (it's rooted), as one vertebrae is crushed (bike accident), two sets have self fused and two more are fusing (causing the pain).
The Surgeon offered me the same as you, but I'll try other options first.
I saw the refered ortho who sold me a back brace. They called it a corsette, so I asked if I needed a bra to go with that. Thankfully not.
I'll get hand rails installed throughout the house to help with stairs.
All the Best mate :Y:

Jaros said:
Thanks GR. Had a few of them-mix the powder with apple juice-tastes nice!?
I didn't think of that - it would make it easier to get the 1.5 litres of it all down.

Jaros said:
Jaros
Good luck Mate, back pain is one of the worst things I've ever experienced and hope that you can be free of it soon.

Jaros said:
Jaros

Best wishes from Phil and myself, Jaros. Certainly sounds like your implant procedure will be simpler than mine was. Recovery time is amazingly shorter... I was in hospital in 1990 for two weeks after it.

1532704085_img_9137.jpg

1532704111_img_9138.jpg

1532704132_img_9139.jpg

Thank goodness the procedure was successful. It was quite radical at the time and others did not fare so well I believe. My spine still aches constantly but more so in cold weather. I have since played competitive squash and can carry a detector.... not for very long but at least I can get out there.

We're hoping you'll be okay and back out there swinging in no time. Good luck.

i was setting up caravan at gemtree NT...for a night...change of plan...
...all best wishes and good luck from us jaros...

Latest posts