A gift from brother (palmer pay)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for the awesome feed back, I will do a quick vid and get some text about the Tin (SN) on the website.
I had forgotten there is little about alluvial Tin on the internet, I was just so eager to get the ball rolling.
I plum forgot that one! My bad and I hope it has not caused any hassle.
Its the heavy black sands and grains! That's the Tin. Needs to go to a Mill for process when you have a few kg? Its quite pure I think?

We get it in pockets, fills the sluice's fast, can clean out over 10kg tin some days, it great to pan (Not), makes normal black sand/magnetite look easy.
There will be Gems? Zircon's and Garnets and other heavy stuff? Its a pan full of history, millions of years of it.
Its different stuff that offers a great panning experience and a big confidence booster before you spent all that, time and money chasing the stuff out in the bush yourself!
Also its a list of heavies that like to hang out with gold, some of the heavies in the bag can be found in lots of gold bearing creeks and rivers, remember them and look for the same sort of things in little piles when on the hunt for your own good gold spots!

So you get, Experience, Confidence, Knowledge, Good Gold and Good Fun out of a small bag!
Enjoy, and may you all find heaps in the future!
Rob

I best go for site sponsor soon now :)

Happy day today just received my parcel of 2 bags :D.

My grandson turns 5 next Wednesday, 1 bag for him and the other for his 3 year old sister. Can't wait, I feel like a kid again myself :lol: going to be fun.

Thanks to Golden Spear Mine :Y:.

Latest posts