What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopped at a local tuck shop in Adelaide to treat myself to a excessively sized and delicious potato bake, pork and gravy meal. Just the thing on a cold winters day :Y:
1593743586_img_20200703_120249.jpg

Goldfreak said:
Jin said:
top right looks the most stylish, bottom left looks the strongest bottom right looks the best for shooting. Hard to tell by picture so is purley subjective by me though.

Was leaning towards the top right one (Wildtrack roller shutter/wing) but just can't decide atm.

Never had a ute tub before so not sure how practical they are. Might end up wanting to put a canopy on. Probably best to wait until I get the car (Tuesday) and decide after driving it a while. Thanks for your input though, its good to hear others opinions.

Crying, just sold my Prado. Probably the comfiest and the best vehicle I've owned. Advertised it cheap and had over 60 inquires over 3 - 4 hours. Cant hang on to them forever I suppose ... the old girl gave me many great adventures and did it with 100% reliability. At least it's going to a good home with a young chap who plans on touring in it with his dog.

1593953826_prado.jpg

Just sitting around with my isofire lit not long ago.
Was going to mow the lawns but it's raining.

Probably got enough wood for tonight. After that I'll sit around with a beeswax candle out the back. I refuse to buy the bags from the b store.
Conversation last weekend.
"Take more wood back to Werribee "
"Nah, nah. It's ok I'll be back again soon"

1594444387_resized_20200711_145713.jpg

Latest posts