What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RM Outback said:
LoneWolf said:
At the moment, No im not... But hey We will be...

Soooo I have a Question for the Forum..

If Someone presents to Emergency by Ambulance with a TIA, which is a Stroke but with-out the Bleed in the Brain (mini Stroke, blood vessel swells but doesn't burst) , Slurred speech, lost sight in one eye, Can't hold her right arm up, No fine Motor skills what-so-ever, Would you as a Junior Dr, Transfer That patient to the bloody Covid 19 Ward after sitting for 4hrs in the Emergency Ward?

Thats what happened to Us.... And when Questioned about their move to this Ward, We were abused by the Nurses and Security Staff and was told she has Flu-like symptoms ... Total BS....

Three times Now this Hospital has made Major stuff-up with My Wife's Life AND We will Never trust them again...

She has lost her 'Thinking', cant get her words out right, Still has limited sight in her Eye... And her right arm is still just as weak... This may last Forever...

So after She suffered one of these TIA's several years ago, with life-lasting 'injuries' She/We now have a lot of New issues to deal with..... :brokenh:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The Day We leave this State can't come soon enough.... I AM SOOO PEEVED OFF... :mad:

LW...

Email a complaint to the Health Minister and don't hold back even advise them if a satisfactory outcome isn't received you will take it to the media. It's free and only requires a bit of your time. I'll back it in you will grab the Minister's attention.

It's a bloody disgrace to hear your family was subjected to such poor treatment, definitely not good enough. I hope you take it up with the health minister and get an outcome that puts your mind at ease. There are serious changes that need immediate attention at that joint by the sounds of it. All the best mate, thinking of you and your family :flowers:

Sorry to hear about the miss treatment of your wife LW hope things work out for the best :flowers:
If you go to a hospital outside of brisbane it is the same :poop: just a different day and hospital

I could tell you some stories about QLD health RM that would make your hair stand up straight ,as LW said, you mention QLD health and the lawyers up here shut up shop
The problem with the health system up here RM, is it starts with the minister for health ,any problems and the problem gets moved to a rural area ,out of sight out of mind ,all they care about is the paycheck each week

I feel sorry for the hard working doctors and nurses that do care ,they are dumped in the same bag as the crooks

Febuary this year there was a :poop: fight over nurses not being trained properly, that got to the media ,problem solved, all new nurses and the ones that were not trained properly were moved here to bundaberg,problem solved out of sight in brisbane out of mind :N:

Take it back to the media Sand Surfer that is bloody disturbing. Try the federal health minister and see if it lights a fire. Pretty sure the ABC's 7.30 program would be interested to hear of these things, at a minimum I'm sure they would look into it it's a hot topic with the current virus situation.

Waste of time RM, as LW said QLD health are the un-touchables, not a real lot has change since the patel era ,one cover up after a another,it does not matter which team is leading the horses mate ,there is always a bigger scandal up their sleeve to get QLD health of the news screens :N:

Just back inside , :beer: putting a new clutch , piston , rings , head , cylinder , reed valve and carby on jnrs pw50.. had his mate out twice and WE WONT BE BEATENagain.
Full cost of rebuild around $250 bucks. Gotta love eBay.
New shocks and green/black monster energy plastics coming next week.
P.s. Half hammered too :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :perfect:

aussiefarmer said:
Just back inside , :beer: putting a new clutch , piston , rings , head , cylinder , reed valve and carby on jnrs pw50.. had his mate out twice and WE WONT BE BEATENagain.
Full cost of rebuild around $250 bucks. Gotta love eBay.
New shocks and green/black monster energy plastics coming next week.
P.s. Half hammered too :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :perfect:
only half at this time of night :lol: :lol: :lol: better have another few quick ones :) :) :)

Aye.. They had me sign off on a happy ending too
They used an enchanter to mske me believe I was very happy with my near death experience.... never realised what was done me till way way later. :skull:

Bjay said:
Bout 20 years ago I rebuilt the motor,gearbox and suspension on my RMX 250 while consuming copious amounts of beer. Only had a couple of small bolts left over that were supposed to go somewhere. Anyway had no no Ill effect so all was good.

Aaaahhhh!! The few wee bits left over, theyre called wee bits cos thats the noise i make when throwing them away over my shoulder.....Weeeeeee!! :lol:

ooohhh that looks like fun, kicking back in front of a beautiful fire and having a few cold ones, youve got me jealous bud lol ? wish l could do that..

Feeding cows. They look friendly but watch your back.
1592973841_screenshot_20200624_141302.jpg

Latest posts