What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching youtube stuff and then this pops up . I have never heard of this event , but the vehicles are grouse.
A mate and i have built a couple of paddock bombs like these with big wheels, big V8`s and exhaust pipes made from tailshafts coming straight up in the air from the engine, which we put into small cars and cut up the guards and chopped roofs off . We thought we were mad . Check this lot out.

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-h9V25vUwk[/video]

Jin said:
Crying, just sold my Prado. Probably the comfiest and the best vehicle I've owned. Advertised it cheap and had over 60 inquires over 3 - 4 hours. Cant hang on to them forever I suppose ... the old girl gave me many great adventures and did it with 100% reliability. At least it's going to a good home with a young chap who plans on touring in it with his dog.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/16842/1593953826_prado.jpg

I would love to upgrade my prado. Its getting up towards 350 000km. Still going strong

shakergt said:
I would love to upgrade my prado. Its getting up towards 350 000km. Still going strong

Yep, they're a good vehicle. Mine was the v6 petrol. Cheap to maintain and went like the wind. I'm still trying to adjust to this new vehicle (Ranger Raptor) as it lacks the punch that the Prado had. I still feal for the money the Prado 120 series is a great all-round car.

Wishing Daughter would at least get up and think about school (or at least breakfast) :/

:eek: She's on the move :D

Goldfreak said:
Watching police catch Victorians hiding on frieght trains in Adelaide. Might be of interest to Ramjet.
Reading the paper about the Victorians caught on the train in Adelaide.
1594872914_img_20200716_134443.jpg

Manpa said:
Goldfreak said:
Goldfreak said:
Watching police catch Victorians hiding on frieght trains in Adelaide. Might be of interest to Ramjet.
Reading the paper about the Victorians caught on the train in Adelaide. https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...ages/10082/1594872914_img_20200716_134443.jpg

On their way to the airport as I type this, should be back in Victoria by 9.30 pm tonight.
Yes, people were pretty annoyed they got off so lightly,. One apparently had " anxiety " about being under a lock down in Melbourne.

Goldfreak said:
Yes, people were pretty annoyed they got off so lightly,. One apparently had " anxiety " about being under a lock down in Melbourne.

Well we all know he doesn't suffer from anxiety rather he's just a rule breaking gutless little suck, had he got away with it he would have bragged to every other suck of his perceived gutless achievement :N: :fistpump:

According to the News up here, they all had to go to Court and got 12 months Probation each and sent back...

One can only hope they are dumb enough to get caught trying it again and get 12 months Jail... I hope the Railways fine them too...

LW...

Latest posts