Tuena creek stolen sluice box /pump/pans

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So tathraj you say you know for a fact he didnt do it
So how do you know for a fact hey did someone tell you who done it
A fact hey someone knows something and no one blamed no young fella only a bunch off druggos got blamed........ delete that...

Careful.
I know the people well and am in contact with them all the time.
You have no idea on how well I do know what goes on.
I also see you have 4 post's up.
You better get to know a few more folks around here before slinging off like that.

LOL,
I have non Bloke. :) :) :)
Sorry, I should have reacted as a Mod and deleted both the post and person.
I won't do that but I will take out that representation of a swear word. :)

I met one of the locals while I was there also and he told me there's probably a total of 15 people living there and he has a good idea as to who it was but it definitely was not the local kid. Wasn't my business to interrogate him or question him further.

He looks after the grounds there and said he had no interest himself in fossicking but was very knowledgeable of the area and what goes on in town.

It's a shame that because it's such a small town that it's easy to point fingers at locals.

At the end of the day some scumbag took the gear and by pointing fingers without having caught them in the act or knowing for a fact who it was is only going to create animosity between the locals and in the long run with all the forum members which visit the town.

I hope all justifiable suspicions have been reported to authorities, other than that anyone that uses other forums should plaster the pictures of the stolen equipment over all forums so it becomes unusable .

Theives are the lowest of scum and i have been following this thread hoping to read of a conviction.
As for sb013 :rolleyes: come on mate we are all fighting on the same team.

Thanks Jemba,
All of the supportive post's above really mean a lot to both me and the Family.
I doubt if there will be any animosity towards us in here.
There has been a few incidents before but that boils down to lack of knowledge and respect.
They soon get educated. LOL
Tuena is a bloody fantastic beautiful place and it should stay that way.
Unfortunatley incidents by a few scum wreck it for both the residents and we us visitors.
Don't worry, We us honest folk will stand behind each other.

I think the problem is going to increase not decrease. And as such we as prospectors must take measures to avoid such situations such as alarms extra while out in the feild. A lesson learned is never a wast of time or money. Just my thoughts Jemba

I was out off line i am sorry for that.
But no one blamed anyone local.
And plus some off the stuff that got stolen was mine.
And i was just wondering how this young fellow got brought into this who is blaming him i know it wasnt him aswell .....
Thanks for all the help

More Than Welcome.
Those words you have said will go a long way Cobber. :D :D
Some One who I do not know pointed the finger and it was on.
Yep, An innocent was roped in and I hate that.
I understand also why you are more as cranky as every one else.
Also now that this has been broadcast very well, Time will catch
up to those pricks who did it.
I also note with pride those who want to help in the way of
offering equipment.
Pure Australian way of helping out.
I take my hat off to you. :)

My personal opinion is that no way would a local do it. Think about it on any given weekend they have a selection of 10 to 15 setups to choose from. It was some idiot who bought a pan , had a go and sore that he can process more dirt using a highbanker and so on.

Danielkrupski said:
My personal opinion is that no way would a local do it. Think about it on any given weekend they have a selection of 10 to 15 setups to choose from. It was some idiot who bought a pan , had a go and sore that he can process more dirt using a highbanker and so on.
Sorry but your wrong with that quote mate but I can see were your going
Thanks Bushgold

Danielkrupski said:
Just an opinion bushgold, if you have other evidence or theory's as to why please explain.
Yea sorry danielkrupski just a pissed of at the scum who took it didn't mean to offend you
Sorry about that
Thanks Bushgold