Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
walshie1000 said:
Thanks copperpot. I was so excited, after I picked it up I drove down a road in the middle of nowhere to fire it up and have a play haha. Amazed at how stable and sensitive it is. It screamed on a .2 test nugget i brought with me with the 8" mono.
Going out for a swing tomorrow weather permitting. I'll post up a pic of the back of my ute filled with gold tomora :p

lol i know what you mean, when i picked mine up the other day i was like a little kid on a sugar high all day, couldn't wait to use it.!!!

Look forward to seeing your fortune. you will need to get yourself a treasure chest. ;)

You can pick them up from the markets. Got one myself. Use it as a 'piggy bank' for now bout to clean it out and use it for what ever i dig up from now on :)

A GS16 Highbanker from Sluicygold with a Thornado pump on the way :D Am limited by size of my car boot at the moment for what i can take prospecting with me and this one folds up nicely and will even leave me room for an esky!!

goldminer1 same email as yours.

1430862668_capture_1.png

1430862668_capture.png

walshie1000 said:
Today I bought this bad girl. Best part of 7 hours driving to get it. Completely worth it given the deal I got. She's one of the latest 45's from what I understand. Scored a few coils, harness, 2nd shaft, control box cover, gpx 5000 battery, external speaker, 2x koss headphones etc.
Saying that I'm excited is an understatement!
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4955/1430826150__img_000000_000000.jpg

you are going to love that 4500 mate :) i just shot a short video this morning showing my 11 mono using test pieces from 0.03 grams running a booster these things are awesome.

ChrisM said:
Technically I bought it.
Rallied the troops together last night and went out for pizza
2 meter long pizza from Via Napoli in Lane cove ,a few golden ales and life is good.... :p
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/161/1430621398_pizza1.jpg

I reckon rally a few diggers together from the forum and do this, flaming hungry just looking at it, so a group from the Brisbane area, a group from the Sydney area and so on. Good yarns and a few ales to boot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Brad.....

That's awesome golddigger. I'm not sure how much the 2 little test bits weigh, I got them on eBay. From memory they are .3 and .6 however I could be mistaken with .06 and .03.
You wouldn't believe it. I've gone out for a swing this morning to a place that's not first on anyone's list for having a swing. I managed to pick up a little piece of gold right next to pick marks on a mullock heap. I don't know how much it weighs but its definitely heavier than the bits I have at home. It was a faint signal in general, normal and the gain and stabilizer on FP. I had been getting a little bit of ground noise in spots so I flicked to enhance and the faint repeatable signal was still there. It must have been close to the edge of detection depth and after a scrape it began to give nice signal. I suppose it was maybe 3" down. I'll put up a pic later when i get home in the members finds. When I found it I said something that sounded like duck yes. I was that excited I walked off without my scoop haha

Got my new rato pump and hoses, also bought a couple male camlock fittings

Won't get time to test her out today but all in good time.. I'm just happy I can use my Highbanker again ;-)

Today I bought / paid for, but did not sample myself :( lunch at the Conservatory for Mrs Redfin and her twin sister.
She sent me a pic of desert, looks ok but I am more interested in
the $4 schooners at the footy club this arvo.

1431236188_20150510_130955.jpeg

Today my PA merch that I ordered arrived. Shouldn't be able to miss me out bush now. Come up and say Gday if ya see a guy an a bright orange PA t shirt wandering about.
1431479165_img_20150513_094009_826.jpg

Latest posts