Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back to the shed with our purchases today.

1 x doz oysters / bacon
1 x kg king prawns / thickened cream / garlic / butter
2 x 400 gram pieces of sirloin
1 x big bottle pf Galway Pipe.

Let the night begin.

Redfin said:
Just got back to the shed with our purchases today.

1 x doz oysters / bacon
1 x kg king prawns / thickened cream / garlic / butter
2 x 400 gram pieces of sirloin
1 x big bottle pf Galway Pipe.

Let the night begin.
And don't go downwind- for visitors tomorrow :lol:

Technically I bought it.
Rallied the troops together last night and went out for pizza
2 meter long pizza from Via Napoli in Lane cove ,a few golden ales and life is good.... :p
1430621398_pizza1.jpg

Must have a tape worm like an anaconda, Walshie! Fond of a pie myself. My record was 5 at the old Blackheath bakery. In the early 80's they had a wood fired oven and the a French pastry chef. the puff pastry on top was an inch high. My standard order of two pies was so good, I had another two, and finally one for the road. Unfortunately, due to diabetes, I don't eat too many any more, and when I do, have to stop at one.

Haha you might be right drduck. I've developed a reputation for eating big with friends and family haha. Considering I'm only about 5"6 and 75kgs people get quite a shock. Being quite active probably has something to do with it.
5 is a top effort! Ahh that's a bit of a bugger mate. Type 2 I'm guessing? My niece has just been diagnosed with type 1 at 14 years old.

have to add (i am not associated with thornado) i placed my order and paid via paypal at 12pm today and have just received an email from thornado and the courier that it has been picked up and will be delivered tomorrow, thats a win in my books

Yep I rang up and ordered mine over the phone. I found them really good to deal with. It was around the Easter break when I ordered it and although there was the normal public hols, it turned up quite quickly. I'm not associated with them either.....nobody wants to be associated with me. Lol

Bad time of the year for me to get away to prospect. Nan had her 101st b'day yesty, got mothers day this weekend, and a wedding anniversary on the 12th. I should probably be at home for that or Mrs Chewy might not let me out to play ever again. Lol ....oh and a 15th b'day start of June. Never bloody ends does it? Lol

Today I bought this bad girl. Best part of 7 hours driving to get it. Completely worth it given the deal I got. She's one of the latest 45's from what I understand. Scored a few coils, harness, 2nd shaft, control box cover, gpx 5000 battery, external speaker, 2x koss headphones etc.
Saying that I'm excited is an understatement!
1430826150__img_000000_000000.jpg

Thanks copperpot. I was so excited, after I picked it up I drove down a road in the middle of nowhere to fire it up and have a play haha. Amazed at how stable and sensitive it is. It screamed on a .2 test nugget i brought with me with the 8" mono.
Going out for a swing tomorrow weather permitting. I'll post up a pic of the back of my ute filled with gold tomora :p

On Yer mate.
You will be safer with that bad ass machine than the one riding. :D
Well done and good luck...
Person I know got knocked off his Harley, broken up pretty bad but still smiling. :)

Cheers mate. Haha your probably right. Not enough hours in the day when I go away riding/prospecting now. Its so hard to delegate time for riding and prospecting. I enjoy them both so much lol
Ouch, sorry to hear. Yea the roads not a good place to be on a bike!

Latest posts