Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oldfella said:
Paid for one of the new 14" Coiltek Mono Elite Coils today, hopefully it arrives through next week. Can't wait to see if it is as good as some of the reports I've seen :)
Looking forward to your report on this coil of

Hi guys, I am looking forward to getting it, I'm like a kid waiting for Santa to come :lol: The worst thing about it is I will have it sitting there and wont get a chance to test it for a couple of months as work is too hectic at the moment. I will report back on it once I put it through its paces, I have the perfect area that I have cleaned using all of my other coil combinations to test it on. :)

Delivered last night after a lengthy wait.

1429933527_thermomix.jpg

Hi Redfin, What's for smoko? make a date and we'll all come round to check out your culinary skills.. Cheers

BJ

If you like Mussel pots the Thermomix makes excellent ones, better than any restaurant. I think we're going to need a Thermomix recipe thread. :) I've got several specialties that impress my friends, they think I'm an awesome cook.

Makes the best mashed spuds too and cookie dough, I'm having a Thermo cookie right now. :D

That vid is a classic, I hate Risotto also, yuk.

Hi guys,
Today I had my little brother pick delivered from Ron Allen.

Thanks Ron & Jean for all your help and great service, hope you are getting into the gold up north, can't wait to try the little fella out.

Heatho said:
Geez I'm lucky to get 2.5mb/s and I live in Tony Abotts electorate on Sydneys Northern Beaches. Awesome speed that is Redfin. :eek:

please heatho, vote that abbott out asap .
ty in advance :)

Just bought An optimum 9400.

Its a commercial grade 3hp blender and
Apparently its one of the best blenders on
The market.

Should come in very handy with an ability
Of crushing ice, making ice cream, blending
And heating soup, smoothies etc.

Was inspired by Redfins thermo purchase.

089a1771.jpg

New fridge/freezer. Out with the small fridge and chest freezer straight into Panasonic top and bottom. It's got leds inside. Loving it. More fridge room makes me happy!

anlopa said:
:cool: It was yesterday actually but I'm still excited about it I bought a Cabking 6v3 yeeharr :lol:
I had to Google that then,... silly old me :8 expected to see a truck(ha),... looks like a nice machine to play with though :lol: .

Latest posts