Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon that's a great idea. Plenty of prospectors in the Canberra area, and some may be interested.

aushunter said:
ChrisM said:
Technically I bought it.
Rallied the troops together last night and went out for pizza
2 meter long pizza from Via Napoli in Lane cove ,a few golden ales and life is good.... :p
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/161/1430621398_pizza1.jpg

I reckon rally a few diggers together from the forum and do this, flaming hungry just looking at it, so a group from the Brisbane area, a group from the Sydney area and so on. Good yarns and a few ales to boot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Brad.....

A padded case for ease of packing and travel.

1431498338_case.jpg

Got me a 10 inch gold pan to have a play with when I go away. Won't be panning creeks or anything however would like to take a few samples from promising looking locations away from the diggings. Wouldn't mind processing a little bit of dirt from mullock heaps as well to see if any colour turns up.

Bought 2 gold bottles and NSW Gold Atlas from Miners Den at Underwood
Bought the Atlas more for other places then around home
Big thanks to Cory nice bloke

Just ordered a camo hunting camera to keep an eye on sluicing gear left set up overnight or a spare eye on the campground when we are out exploring. Or even to see what wildlife we can spot. Needed this last trip when the local platypus came swimming around our camp at Ophir. Also some kingfishers catching little fish and sitting on a log eating them. Cant wait to get a shot of a yowie attacking a Tassie tiger while a dropbear looks on. :lol:
Heres a link someone else posted on PA.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-Genu...-Scout-camera-color-view-4GB-SD-/251167680046
And heres the camera.
1432269239_t2ec16fhjhye9nzpcdmbbqeqq_mfo_60_12.jpg

Will let you know how it goes and how long postage took when it gets delivered. Just ordered an hour ago. Shouldnt be to long seeing as its from Sydney to Sydney and is in stock according there ebay page. Just recieved an order confirmation stating it should be delivered by 1 week time, lets see how they go.

Cracka

Bit confused about that as well G0lddigg@ but very interested to see how it goes.
A review would be great cracka if you get the chance.
For that price if they are any good I may buy 2. Have some mischievous natives around my area that would be good to capture on camera. ;)
Cheers,
Billy.

Edit: that explains that then, thanks cracka.

Dont know what they look like till it gets delivered but if the camo isnt that great you can always glue bark, twigs and leaves to it to suit your environment. The link to the manual is there to look at if you wanna see how everything works. Anyway its time to go to the rubberty dub for a few ales and win a meat tray or two or maybe the badge draw. Talk tonight or tomorrow boys. Behave, one of us has to.

Cracka

cracka said:
Dont know what they look like till it gets delivered but if the camo isnt that great you can always glue bark, twigs and leaves to it to suit your environment. The link to the manual is there to look at if you wanna see how everything works. Anyway its time to go to the rubberty dub for a few ales and win a meat tray or two or maybe the badge draw. Talk tonight or tomorrow boys. Behave, one of us has to.

Cracka

Great minds think alike cracka!
Coincidentally that is exactly what I am doing this evening!
Good luck!
As for behave, no promises! :D
Cheers,
Billy.

I bought a couple of these when my daughters car got broken into. They work quite well and give a pretty good picture @ about 5-6 meters. plugs into the computer to get bigger pictures. I'm happy with mine. Good luck with it.

G'day all.
Yesterday I went to the coin, bank note and stamp fair at Windsor in Brissy, wow what a hoot. Got to see 3 x 1930 Pennies with one valued at over $1M but for me it was a Roman coin from AD42 with the Emperor Claudius Caesar. I could not believe that I was holding a coin that old and in gVF condition so I bought it. First time at a show like this and won't be the last, I had a ball.
Cheers
Mackka

New as of Monday arvo...Scored a decent deal on a Navara D40 Silverline.
They are on runout sales atm.
First ever brand new car...Mrs and I are pretty pleased with it. Can head out without a trailer now (Until we buy a camper trailer)
Now we can explore the State forests a bit better with some true low range 4x4...the xtrail was long in the tooth and limited. :) :)

Plans are for
2" OME lift
Front air locker
underbody bash plates
2nd set of rims for bush tires.

1432630257_navbeast.jpg

Latest posts