Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought this today, now my days are limited to the digging I can do, more work on the house is in order and no excuses now.
Cheers
Brad...

Croc said:
You will have to build a workshop now to house it!

I have built my shed and sorted out a workshop but it seems the mother in law and others have found it to be a good storage place, think I need another shed.
Cheers
Brad....

Drove from the north side of Brisbane to the south side camera to buy a new UV filter for my 50-500mm camera lens. Customer service was great, checked to see that the filter was the right size,diameter. $179.00 later got home only to find it didn't,t fit. Wrong size!Dam, back on Tuesday to see if they have the right one. In hindsight I should have taken the lens with me the first time. Live and learn. Have a great weekend!
Cheers
Mackka

I think we have all done that once Mackka, hell I still do it.. Go to the hardware to get the part b that I know will fit Part A... Should have taken Part A with me..

Cheers, Tone

Today I bought 288 LM of MPG10 90 x 35 H2 which I'll take up to Dunolly tomorrow and play in the shed for a week, whilst
Mrs Redfin is at home working.

1402206829_studs.jpg

Today I brought a satking satellite TV kit now can watch TV anywhere in aus,
Thanks tuena for the gold...... :D

Got this in the mail today. Was really keen to see if the stones in the last ring I found were diamonds. Turns out they are indeed :D
63e650df29d8601c2c1d965fccd38a37_zps198a83f3.jpg

I was wondering how small/big will these testers detect. I have some micro (maybe 2mm) sparklies but I'm thinking they're too small to test.

they work very well , used one when i worked for michael hill

paydirt - they say it can test 0.05 ct and smaller in the manual so im sure it would be able to

Sa_bogan would that also test RAW diamonds ie what some of the boys are finding in the fields like Oberon and Inverell. Its probably a silly question, but just thinkin that's all.
cheers
Mackka

Mackka said:
Sa_bogan would that also test RAW diamonds ie what some of the boys are finding in the fields like Oberon and Inverell. Its probably a silly question, but just thinkin that's all.
cheers
Mackka

Not really sure mate, I guess for the price of around $20 its cheap enough to give it a try

Yes they will test uncut stones for sure. Tested a few stones up at Inverell one time, the lady in the shop thought 1 looked like a Diamond, but it was a Zircon.

When I have a suspected Diamond again I'll buy a tester. :)

Latest posts