Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new shovel :) looks the goods cant wait to break her in

1400825992_tmp_2014-05-23_16.19.11-1219004133.jpg

A 5000 L water tank for the shed, complijments of FleaBay.
2 days in Dunolly and didn't even take the detectors out of the car.
I need to be whipped.
Thanks goodness SWMBO is strong and fit.

1400836395_tank1.jpg

1400836413_tank2.jpg

1400836430_tank3.jpg

5-12Vdc Micro Solar Circulation Pump Submersible Pump 2500LPH 3.5M Smart Speed

Ebay Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=291065901335&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:AU:3160

What is impressive is that any questions are answered within hours and in great detail, I was very impressed, considering the purchase is for a qty = 1.

Nice little pump, will take a while to arrive.

For a funny video, add you own subtitles, see this link(note:This is the 24 volt model.):

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfcD7pyKx_8[/video]

1401336380_12_volt_pump.jpg

Why I need it.
Well, my idea was that when I want to use my sucker pump, away from the river (say 2-6 meters), I would place the pump near were I'm working, and be able to control the volume of water. Now I know this would not work if pump is not submersed in river, but , my second idea is to put a one-way valve on the intake hose in the river. I would then prime the hose and motor and move to working site. I then hope the pump will suck the water up. Now if this wasn't working so well, I could prime hose and pump, then place pump in a bucket of water, near work site, hoping this would remove any air from the system.

Now if all this fails I will still have a nice variable speed motor as I want to build a Millers table, one day.

Kind Regards,

Phantom

The new missus was not impressed with the new decoration on the bed head lol
1401524153_image.jpg

Cc discovery pick
At last t real bloke sized pick woo hoo :D

I bought one of those Bunnings crevising tools, works like a buty except the handle came off. :mad: still $3 can't complain .

Watch out for Aldi,they have top quality SS and will not break, we grab a few last time they had them for sale just watch,about $4.50

Thedigger

Latest posts