Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Land Rover said:
Good stuff, by the time I get a gold detector You should have all the clues what to use !!!

L/R

I don't reckon you need 1 mate. :) Yeah getting pretty familar with it, still a lot to learn.

Ordered 2 x LifePO4 cells, 4 x MosFET's, 1 x smart charger, a bunch of resistors, capacitors and diodes. A C band satellite dish and linear actuator. A drink bottle and a rug.

Hey goldbug, what are the electronics for? Sounds like the same stuff I buy for my other hobby which is building Bedini battery rejuvenators.

AU

G,day All ....2 Day I bought 1x steel Spears & Jackson digger 2x plastic diggers $8.40 the lot ..Bunnings !

L/R

AU Fever said:
Hey goldbug, what are the electronics for? Sounds like the same stuff I buy for my other hobby which is building Bedini battery rejuvenators.

AU

Hey thats quite perceptive, they could very well be for a SSG!
The components are part of prototype battery management system I'm tinkering with to protect a couple of LifePo4 cells I'm using to power my GP Extreme. Hmmm I suspect your also interested in overunity devices :)

goldbug said:
AU Fever said:

AU

Hey thats quite perceptive, they could very well be for a SSG!
The components are part of prototype battery management system I'm tinkering with to protect a couple of LifePo4 cells I'm using to power my GP Extreme. Hmmm I suspect your also interested in overunity devices :)

Yep, been building SSG's for over 5 years. Also good friends with John Bedini. He told me a couple of months ago that SSG's work great with LiFePO4. I was looking at building a Tesla Switch with them but they're a bit too spendy in Australia and its hard to get them shipped from the US.

Let me know if you want any help.

AU

Picked one up from the local news agent. Supposedly the flakes are 22 carat laminated gold. There's going to be a different one each week but I think next week the price goes up to $12 or something.

1369359588_imag0013_2.jpg

What are the portabote worth? Can't see their prices.
How have you found it?

Latest posts