Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looking at that calm water just wanna make go and chase a few bream down at the Clarence.
Mum and Dad live on the river and this time of year is usually pretty good.
Good luck on the fishing.
Cheers
Brad...

G'day

Got the kiddies an x-terra 305 with skid plate (dunno if it comes with one?), batteries and a minelab DVD thrown in, for $300.
Ex-demo from the 'go minlabing for a day' day so really only just out of the box with full warranty. 1 left at Goanna Gold if anyone's keen

Cheers

Chimpy

Hi All,
Landcruiser maintenance day today.
I replaced front sway bar rubbers $18
Temp gauge sender $25 and
Harmonic balancer $470!!!! ouch
I'm relived because before I replaced it it sounded like the engine was $%^ted!!!!

Cheers
Mick

Went to Aldi, I'm addicted to this store, had to buy something this week so got a travel pillow for my next long plane trip. Unreal, got the latest cattledog, some more great tools in there coming up. :lol:

2 coiltek skid plates 11" and 14", 3 Otto lower shafts, new grips, new armrest wear kit, coil bolt sets x3 and a 14" Coiltek DDpro coil for my SD2200V2, i also got a free Coiltek Cap thanks Coiltek Maryborough and a free lead tester from the BPC.

Today I bought a lot of port to do an initial fill of my 10L wooden barrel.
It takes a few bottles to fill it... Was good fun choosing which ones tho - bit of this bit of that, ports from all sorts of places & some muscat too.

Yummo! :p

1371456761_image.jpg

Dogmatic said:
A new alternator for the Patrol. Goodbye $460. 8.(

Auto elec told me my altenator in the ute was stuffed too & would cost $370 to get going again :(
I limped the ute home with the red warning light going, thinking I'd buy a 2nd hand alt from the wreckers...
A mate sugested to bung in a new set of brushes & rectifier as an assembly - $23 from Bursons. Shoved it in (less than 15 minutes & I'm no auto elec.) & alt is still working strong 2 years later... :D

Some places are just out to bend you over.

Not tooo much to go wrong with an altenator - brushes or bearings usually fail & both cheap to replace.

Ohh man, didn't want to hear that. I will keep the old one when I change them over and if it is only the brushes and rectifier I will then have a spare. ;)
Thanks for the info though. Good to know for the future

Ag Man said:
Today I bought a lot of port to do an initial fill of my 10L wooden barrel.
It takes a few bottles to fill it... Was good fun choosing which ones tho - bit of this bit of that, ports from all sorts of places & some muscat too.

Yummo! :p

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/113/1371456761_image.jpg

OMG 8) they're back!! - I remember the craze last time around ............ err! 30v > 40 years ago :D

I got two dusty ones in the attic that after one score and 10 years resting they now be partially full of syrupy port so thick that the tap is useless - arrgh!!

Latest posts