Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double D bungee cord

1591959544_screenshot_20200612-205645.jpg

Goody :)

Anniegee said:
Just picked up my new SDC2300....very excited after serving my apprenticeship with the GM 1000!
:)
You will love the sweet song it sings :heart: :heart: compared to the drunken karaoke of the gm :brokenh:
You will also gain 2 or 3 inches , so if you have got some with the monster it will be well worth rubbing the sdc over the same spot.

Thanks for the heads up folks :)

Aussiefarmer, when I started reading that I'd "gain 2 to 3 inches" the first thing I thought you meant was that I'd be gaining it around my waist because I'd find more gold without walking miles for it :lol: :lol: :lol:

But in theory maybe I'll burn more calories digging deeper holes :)

Anniegee said:
OldGT said:
Anniegee said:
Just picked up my new SDC2300....very excited after serving my apprenticeship with the GM 1000!
:)

Was this the V2 model?

Not sure what the V2 model is...but it's the one that has just been released :)

Nice one. (V2 is version 2). Im sure its gonna go great guns and you will do well. Do they throw in knee pads? Its crazy how much kneeling for target retrieval is involved :D

Nightjar said:
Smoky bandit said:
Got this on Friday.
Nice hot showers before bed now instead of the quick cold one

Smoky, Grab one of these, we used them for years while tenting and swags. 20litres = 3 showers. We filled them from nearest windmill trough, less water to cart. Only downside was you needed to shower before sundown because the water temperature dropped off fairly quickly after sundown.

https://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/ad...pAXNQ1dkUQCWTgnP4dzTmlf7oifg7H2waAmr5EALw_wcB
Cheers Mate I have had them before. :Y:
The camper trailer has a 70 ltr water tank under it so the gas hot water will come in handy. :) :Y:

Rockhunter62 said:
Smoky bandit said:
Got this on Friday.
Nice hot showers before bed now instead of the quick cold one :lol: Don't mind the rubbish in the back ground :8 https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1592726731_20200620_164510_copy_1024x2107.jpg

Hi Smoky,

Did you get the 12v water pump with it as well?

Cheers

Doug
No mate I already had one set up for the sink in the camper.
This unit didn't come with one unfortunately.A spare would of been handy. :Y:

RM Outback said:
Fantastic Anniegee :perfect: you will love it :power: :goldnugget:

Thanks RM plus all the other people who commented...I'm very happy to announce that my new SDC2300 and I have a great relationship...It "delivered" my first (hopefully of many) "prem baby" nugget today weighing in at 0.086g..

I'm a very proud "Mum" after a failed 8 month "pregnancy" with the GM1000... resulting in a "Virgin birth" for the 2300 :lol: :lol: :lol: