Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Was that Dremel a members special?

No they had a catalogue out and had a Saturday, Sunday sale 50% of all power tools, bought a palm sander as well, got both for $56.

I used sell and demo Dremel and this unit is not as good but it will do for what I need, lots of accessories and a flexible shaft so at. Normal price of $56 it still represents pretty good value. Variable speed from 15000-35000rpm.

Cheers

A wider aluminium equinox base.

1564548805_20190731_145152.jpg

Manpa said:
Jaros said:
Was that Dremel a members special?

No they had a catalogue out and had a Saturday, Sunday sale 50% of all power tools, bought a palm sander as well, got both for $56.

I used sell and demo Dremel and this unit is not as good but it will do for what I need, lots of accessories and a flexible shaft so at. Normal price of $56 it still represents pretty good value. Variable speed from 15000-35000rpm.

Cheers
I bought the Ozito branded rotary tool from Bunnings and find it to be very good.About $40.

Hey Doc. You could have driven up to pick it up and a few of us could have gone to Schmokeys place for a big fire, smashed shin, a few drinks and maybe a feed and we could trial ya sluice a couple of hundred kilometres away in the afternoon, just a short drive really.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :playful: :playful: :playful:
Mackka
I would love to try that sluice around Oberon mate, just sayin.

Mackka said:
Hey Doc. You could have driven up to pick it up and a few of us could have gone to Schmokeys place for a big fire, smashed shin, a few drinks and maybe a feed and we could trial ya sluice a couple of hundred kilometres away in the afternoon, just a short drive really.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :playful: :playful: :playful:
Mackka
I would love to try that sluice around Oberon mate, just sayin.

That would have been a great plan Mackka. Don't know what the creeks are like in Oberon ATM, but the place I have in mind has plenty of flow, but very fine gold. It will be interesting to see how the mini dream mat goes.

Just Dropped some coin on one of these monsters. I salivate and shake at the knees when I see big coils, and I had to get me one.

I haven't got it yet, only just paid LuckyStrike for it earlier tonight. I tried to do the right thing and buy one from Nenad as I really appreciate all of his testing and free advice in the forum, but unfortunately the Phasetech website said they were out of stock at the moment, and I need it to arrive before next weekend when Mrs Deepseeker lets me off the leash, pending good behavior in the coming week and not getting up on the furniture.

1564833929_25_nf_coil.jpg

I should mention too while I think of it Nenad, you might want to look at getting Paypal for your website. I'm not sure if you realize the significance of it for guys like me who have to go through "What do you need another coil for!!?? You've got three already!!!" type stuff, every time she picks up our joint Credit card statement and sees my purchases.

Some of us apparently sail through marriage with ease, as though any rough spot is no more than a mineralized area to simply adjust our gain and slow it down a little. For others, (like myself) those highly magnetic black sands of love are ever moving, causing false signals and high pitched warbling.

I can sell off my rare Stamps online one at a time and build up a decent war chest in my Paypal account to fund my prospecting addiction. Without Paypal though it's there for her to see and open old wounds again (god, I just remembered the buying the GPX5000 and not telling her about it saga all over again then, where's the Xanax??) :argh:

Latest posts