Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maccka, the Prado comes with a full size spare, but I think the latest model has moved it underneath like a D-Max instead of on the rear gate.

One of those dinky little spares would not be a good idea on a 4WD.

went to toowoomba transport depot yesterday ( been a bit busy )to pick up 1/4 ton of coffee beans from transport depot just in from colombia via sydney and while there went to a coin dealer the only one within cooee of me and splashed out on some albums so the mrs can get some of our coins in some kind of order rather than in plastic coin bags .
oh yeah bought 4 x rare ish $1 coins off him too and a 10x loupe .
johno
1535790418_20180901_181714_resized.jpg

It went in the smoker early this morning and will be ready for dinner tonight.
The only problem I have is deciding if i should make a side dish or just serve up plates of red meat.

I could send you some snail mail ctxkid but the outcome could be a bit dodgy :playful:

Jaros said:
Manpa said:
With it being Fathers Day an all, I bought the wife a new washing machine, all we have to do is find time to hit the road and it'll be clean socks and jocks on the go!
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/11747/1535857918_image.jpg

You go looking for corrugations do ya!

I like to weave between the white lines and slalom around marker posts. :lol:

In all truth does a good job just driving around with half a barrel of water, small amount of powder and let the driving do the rest.