Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mackka said:
Please explain! :rolleyes:

Clickbait journalism is the internet's version of headline writing. Its main purpose is to generate advertising revenue at the expense of accuracy or quality. It's designed to encourage people to 'click' and read/share an article by using sensationalized headlines with content that is simply advertising or misleading.

You cant even see courier mails article without paying for their subscribe service, so there's that. But considering the minister himself made a statement that his government did not make the change it makes any 'story' courier mail has on it worth almost nothing.

The Big B1 said:
Mackka said:
Please explain! :rolleyes:

Clickbait journalism is the internet's version of headline writing. Its main purpose is to generate advertising revenue at the expense of accuracy or quality. It's designed to encourage people to 'click' and read/share an article by using sensationalized headlines with content that is simply advertising or misleading.

a little more explained than my version , but correct

this 1 is for the amusement of CTXKID :lol:
I bought (well,,,, yesterday) the Gaffa taped SD lithium battery from Reeds Prospecting :eek:
I intend to try & find a plastic box that's a close fit. I mainly bought it because its around half the weight of the Lead battery.
I didn't bother asking them why they don't case it properly but I reckon its just about keeping the cost down. Im fine with that.
Heres to Gaffa Tape :beer: :beer: :Y:
1535267143_sd_battery_lowres.jpg

Oh wow thank you very much Chiron i reckon they are the best emojis here but they arent sanctioned and there are no s--t fights thanks to harriand his secret emoji strategy was a beautiful full moon as i was heading down to see my dad just after 6am but again i love them
Pagan P

Folgore_202 said:
Today, I bought plane tickets for a short holiday in October with my wife... It's not entirely unrelated to prospecting, since money for one of the tickets came from the sale of a golden coin from the early 18th century I found a couple weeks ago.
we didn't get to see the coin ??

was in toowoomba and was going to buy some coin albums and get a few coins valued. but just my luck the only coin dealer in that city i found out when i got to his front door is not open on tuesdays . so i went and bought this little press instead , been wanting one for a while i was going to make one actually did make a little bench top one for a mate but for 169 bucks for a 12 ton one i thought what the heck just buy one . never felt like 12 ton coming home though the ute carried it no probs at all .
its only a little press but its better than non at all.
bought some more pork shoulder too , more sausages coming up .
johno
1535456436_20180828_213322_resized.jpg

Latest posts