Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, perhaps we'll save a few favorite spots for you eastern states visitors if your arrive ;)

Ramjet have you ever thought about a webber hire business? You might make a few bucks over the festive season :cool:

Moneybox said:
Thanks guys, perhaps we'll save a few favorite spots for you eastern states visitors if your arrive ;)

Ramjet have you ever thought about a webber hire business? You might make a few bucks over the festive season :cool:

Haha. If I was a younger man I would something cooking related. We do cater for big functions for family and friends.

Well not today but yesterday just didn't have any sun out to take a decent pic not delivered as ordered still waiting on a few bits. Figured at my age for the future plans my wife and I have it was the right decision for us to achieve our goals with confidence. Hope it serves us well for the next 10 or 15 year's only time will tell who knows what combustion / electronic motor technology will deliver in that time. Anyway it's in its primary stage have future plans to enhance our experience :Y:.
1528886626_img_20180613_200623.jpg
1528886651_img_20180613_200559.jpg

Jaros said:
NOW? Let's think.....what accessories will we get for it.
Tidy unit RM. Will do the job that's for sure.
Jaros. :Y:

Oh don't start me Jaros I'm broke enough with the purchase :eek: but I'm hearing you my mind is in overdrive at the moment :lol:. I'll just roll with the primary for now, so I clear my head and then I'll give serious thought to the extra candy :Y:.

limpalot said:
Very nice, good to see the tax man at work, that time of year; need magnetic signs for a start. :Y: :lol:

I don't have sign writing on any of my vehicle's this way no one else can call me to throw a spanner in the works :D :Y: no business cards or website :Y: :Y:. Anyone who needs to get a hold of me either knows my number or knows someone who does.

Very envious RM ................. top jigger. :Y: :Y:
Now while you are in shopping mode, just brought some Solarscreen covers for my windows and have to admit even though not cheap super quality gear that works a treat. Should make life a lot easier for the fridge battery, especially when parked up for a week or so :Y:

1528961228_solar_screen_12.jpg

1528961489_arb_canopy_solar_screen_4.jpg

RM Outback said:
Clever bit of kit Bogger :Y: where did you grab them from.

Mate from http://www.solarscreen.com.au/ they are based in Brisbane.
Quality is out standing with 3 year warranty. If they don't have a kit to suit your vehicle they send you out a template kit and then make up to suit as they did mine. Even comes supplied with a storage bag and a few suction cups spare. Very tidy and effective IMHO and apart from keeping out the suns rays it also keeps out the prying eyes and if they can't see it then they can't want it :Y:

1528962423_navara_d40_arb_canopy_solarscreen.jpg

Latest posts