Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneWolf said:
What size are they ? I may be able to get them a bit cheaper for you.... Did you buy it at Gemcuts stall at Lismore Gem show?

I also have some info on Tumbling if you need it...

LW....
they are the 3 pound or 1.36 kg barrels for the 33b tumbler and i think it was gem hunters haven from glen innes i bought them off and yes at the lismore show ,just had a look at gem cuts site and they are cheaper for the barrels 52 bucks .
brett from gem hunters haven threw in a few things and made it a pretty good deal on the tumbler though .

johno

Just got a set of "Deteknix" headphones from Nenad, man are these comfortable and quiet, but not so quiet that you can't hear somebody talking to you, the puck clips on firmly, and to me the sound is clear and crisp. Another plus is they keep your ears warm :Y:

Not exactly today but we just bought a home away from home. It's really just a winter time retreat :cool:

1528039648_kitchen_cue.jpg

It's not new but came fully furnished and nicely looked after.

1528039726_lounge_cue.jpg

No more having to travel 1000km to get to the gold. We actually brought back a few nuggets from just 5km down the road :)

1528039958_rear_deck_cue.jpg

That little granny flat in the back yard is just an empty air-conditioned room at this point but we'll turn that into a guest room.

We've been in the bush for a while so we've not seen it since settlement and we might not see it for a while yet but the email from our settlement agent said it's ours :Y:

Looks great, very well looked after alright and should serve your purposes, well thought out indeed, :Y:

Thats brilliant :Y:
Glad to see your 'organized' and REALLY enjoying retirement
You guys are very inspirational
Congratulations all round

Well done MoneyBox, we did similar in Dunolly. Nice to be able to turn the key, light the fire, sleep in a comfy bed ready to hit the goldfields the next day.

Latest posts