Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So out of some of the proceeds from my recent gold sale i bought this. Rough and ready, but it will get me off the ground, keep me and my gear dry, and allow me to do weekend detecting trips. I have 2 mortgages to cover and only 1 manual workers wage, so no spare cash, i'm quite content to achieve the result i want for $500. :eek:

1507519341_img_3476.jpg
1507519364_img_3476a.jpg
1507519383_img_3477.jpg
1507519400_img_3477a.jpg
1507519410_img_3478.jpg
1507519431_img_3478a.jpg
1507519441_img_3562.jpg
1507519452_img_3563.jpg
1507519461_img_3564.jpg
1507519471_img_3565.jpg

Ha Ha the Navara is owned by the bloke i got it off, i only have a B2200. My tray is slightly longer so some cutting and shutting is required, but it does look like im going to be able to leave enough forward space (between the cab and the camper) to fit a water tank or jerry cans :Y:
paul_mac1 said:
What a great invention.
Good score.
BTW. The Navara sticker isn't that bad :D

shane_vor said:
...a Garrett ATMax.
First swing today in my front yard and didn't I learn how useless I am!!!

This thing is going to get me hooked though :)

You might want to practice away from suburban areas , wifi and EMI will send the detector off its nut .

Go bush and keep away from power lines until your ears make friends with it.

Secret Squirrels said:
So what your all saying is, if i leave it on there i'm going to keep getting weird comments from people ]:D

Don't worry the sticker is absolutely fine......if you're 20, think you're a cowboy, drive a holden ute with 4 massive aerials and even bigger mudflaps to the Denny ute muster each year and don't mind all your friends secretly thinking you're a total toss pot :Y:

madtuna said:
Secret Squirrels said:
So what your all saying is, if i leave it on there i'm going to keep getting weird comments from people ]:D

Don't worry the sticker is absolutely fine......if you're 20, think you're a cowboy, drive a holden ute with 4 massive aerials and even bigger mudflaps to the Denny ute muster each year and don't mind all your friends secretly thinking you're a total toss pot :Y:
Ohhhhhh thats nasty (to holdens) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got ya madtuna, one dissapearing sticker act coming up :Y:
madtuna said:
Secret Squirrels said:

I think the camper/storage unit is fantastic, well done and especially for the price. I like the pop-up roof for when you are camping.
Hi madtune, I think I saw some of those stickers out your way a few months back ;), when we caught up for a chat. The only thing that i saw looking remotely like a long horn was a Santa Gertrudis bull that thought the road was his and 4x4's are only nuisance value. :Y: :Y:

Latest posts