Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well actually it's not mine yet, but fingers crossed.........
Old stereoview of a digger resting on his swag on the way to the diggings c1870's
Not totally convinced it's Australia, any thoughts.
Cheers Tom

1498907378_img_0702.jpg

Today i bought a FPV (first person view) Pro model racing drone got everything i need for just over $200, i bought all the parts separately and saved heaps now just have to solder it all together once its here.

all the parts should be here by Wednesday, once they arrive i'l post a few photos and try make a flight video (don't know if it records or if only live feed, never checked lol)

should be like a personal birds eye view though and il be happy to have that in the goldfields :Y:

Queried the stereoview with the seller indicating he didn't look like the diggers were used to seeing from the period and as mentioned the trees look more like pines than gums ...... ended up selling for just over $100 so not too disappointed at not winning it.
Chers Tom

The seller indicated .......
Hi Tom,
Thanks for your message.
The stereoview is a "genre" view and the titles are supposed to be humorous rather than literal. I would think it might well be in England somewhere, but can't be sure.
Hope this helps you!
Best wishes,
David.

Jaros said:
It's like that isn't it. Young kids and people from underdeveloped countries have clear minds and absorb new technology quite easily.
Jaros ]:D

Sorry but I don't agree 8)

"Young kids" yes having a more under developed mind.

But "people from under developed countries" just work harder because they want it more starting from way behind people born in the first world.

That is how I see it anyway,they just want it more :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
Jaros said:
It's like that isn't it. Young kids and people from underdeveloped countries have clear minds and absorb new technology quite easily.
Jaros ]:D

Sorry but I don't agree 8)

"Young kids" yes having a more under developed mind.

But "people from under developed countries" just work harder because they want it more starting from way behind people born in the first world.

That is how I see it anyway,they just want it more :Y:
Gotta know what it is that they are wanting first though ,... what the mind don't perceive the heart cannot grieve ! ;) ;)
They all be just chasing fairytales and myths ]:D

I bought these today although I only wanted one from the $$$ shop (QLD) for $2.50 to oil my extra cool Lortone (coin) tumbler :)

1499162900_img_0692.jpg

We all know that the squeaky wheel gets the oil :lol: or the small bearings in my case :D

xcvator said:
Occasional_panner said:

5kw :eek: man you'll be able to heat 50 caravans :lol: I've got the 2kw version and that puts out some heat

Yeah I know, but you can either set it to run on thermostat temp or run at 1,2,3,4,or 5kw constant settings, so it's pretty flexible and it didn't cost much more than the 2kw.

I also figured I could have outlets from my van that could be pumped to mates tents, since it has the high capacity.

How is the fuel consumption on yours?

Fuel consumption , ha ha, on low witch is all we mostly need it on is about .25 l/h or about 35cents an hour
Just be careful if you set it to run on the thermostat temp, this will turn the unit on and off as the temp rises and falls. Mine draws about 12 a/h during the start up sequence, then drops back to about .5a/h to run, in doing this all night it can flatten your batteries very quickly. :mad: :mad:

We always run ours at the "constant" setting, so once it's started up and running you can turn the heater up or down as you want and it will just keep running at that output.

Remember who walked away from the goldfields with all the money. The traders, not the miners.
Pump into mates tents, ]:D nah rent them warming space in the van, 50cents a minute :lol: :lol:

cheers Keith

Well done buddy :Y:

Hopefully when you get it sorted you can "advise" me if and when I too take the plunge to France :D

Good hunting :p

Latest posts