Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Just ordered a NEL Tornado 12" X 13" DD COIL for the ACE 250. Should arrive in about 20 days from Ukraine. Should make a hell of a difference over the standard coil. :lol:
Keep me posted Jaros ! :p 8) :D

No trouble silver. Fitted the Detech 15" x 12" SEF to the F1A4M2. Looks "real" mean. I'm going to have to carry the battery in the battery bag and have it behind me to take the weight off my back.
Can't wait to get it out to Warwick. :lol:

Jaros said:
Just ordered a NEL Tornado 12" X 13" DD COIL for the ACE 250. Should arrive in about 20 days from Ukraine. Should make a hell of a difference over the standard coil. :lol:

If its as good as the NEL Hunter , you will be very happy

Well it's almost Christmas in July so sold my toy car andNow just need to pimp her up :D

IMG_0474_zpsy5zt2ym4.jpg~original

I just bought my 1st detector. Got an SD2000 with the 4 channel Ismael Jones Mod from Coiltek here in Marybouorgh. Found the instructoons online. It's time to experiment, learn and get me some color. $800 with a box of accessories, batteries, harness, pick...etc.
I'm a happy camper. Well... hunter anyway.

Jaros said:
Well done - hope it pays it's way. :p

Doesn't really need to Jaros, after almost 20 years of on & off metal detecting don't feel the need to justify what I can and can't do anymore , at 58 years old feel i've deserved the right to do whatever I want because I canI've been in the building game all my life and believe in having the best tools in my arsenal
I seriously doubt it will ever pay for itself but then again who cares , I don't. :p

I hope so too. The Detech is from Nenad at Phase Tech. and the NEL is from the Ukraine. Can't wait to see how the NEL goes as it won't shut up on the ACE 250 in the backyard. The Detech SEF used on the F1A4M2 is for PI use and hope to use it next time up at Warwick Qld.
Jaros :p

You might give your detector a bit of curry with that. Wish you a speedy recovery so you can get back into the swing of things.
Mike.

Latest posts