Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck on the hunt today Sandta, hope the ctx goes well on the ground for you. :D

On Thursday i decided to buy another Detech 15" x 12" Butterfly coil. Guess what, i have found the original in the F1A4 Army box it came in - DAMN!!
Oh well i can use the 2nd coil on the Ace 250 or the Exterra 705-------$^(*%&^@#$ :mad:

brendomac said:
Noob question for you, what is that cheese grater squash raquet looking thing?
Welcome aboard brendo,
Yes mate ,as Jaros said it is a stainless steel beach sand scoop
Heres a better pic
1464514514_image.jpeg

Well... Sort of better :rolleyes:

Moneybox said:
davent said:
Today I ordered NF 15"evo spoked.

It's a tough decision with all these new coils. I bought mine used with the 4500 although it looked like new but it made the choice easy. Now I'm happy just to be finding a few nuggets out there and the response seems really sharp. So far I've not found anything smaller than I found with the ATX. Of course nothing bigger either but I might have to wait a while for that :)

Would have been just as happy with a 14" elite, only reason went with the NF15, is its a bit lighter, reckon the performance would be so similar, that at my level, I wouldn, t be able to tell the difference! Hope that it will do me when I travel west next year.

BTW mate, was wondering what you run your stabalizer at? Do you get a steady threshold hum?
I have a 14 x 9, and the ground is pretty hot here I am finding out, im having to set mine around 5 - 6 to get it steady.

Latest posts