Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Yeah a lotto ticket sounds like a good idea. It's white ........ Not my favourite color but the company logo works better on white, plus figured it wouldn't show the scratches it's bound to get as much as a darker color. I'll post a pic when I get it. May take a few days to a week.

You got to take your hat off to their marketing.
I read a review on the Jeep where they took a range of similar featured/priced cars (Xtrail, CX5, RAV4, Sorrento, etc) to a school and the kids and mums were all over the Jeep.
The once unreliable Jeep has come a long way and is getting top reviews.

Today (well yesterday really) I finally had some money to buy my subscription to Gold Gem and Treasure magazine... I really like the magazine but I would really love to win the Minelab GPX 5000 (would sure beat my Kogan).

Dig'n-it said:
You got to take your hat off to their marketing.
I read a review on the Jeep where they took a range of similar featured/priced cars (Xtrail, CX5, RAV4, Sorrento, etc) to a school and the kids and mums were all over the Jeep.
The once unreliable Jeep has come a long way and is getting top reviews.

Yeah . its all marketing and i cant believe anyone would buy them.

i have lost count of how many people i have met with long running disputes over warranty failures on those pieces of dogsheeeettt.

anyone that owns one......... you have my sincere condolences 8.(

Gravity said:
walshie1000 said:

Well done walshie, looking at getting one pretty soonhave 2 cars up for sale and selling the ATX. ;)

Well wouldn't you know it, finally sold my car and ready to order a zed just in time for the long weekend coming upGuess what Miners Den have a great deal extra battery and carry bag butALL OUT OF STOCK 8.(

davent said:
Today I ordered NF 15"evo spoked.

It's a tough decision with all these new coils. I bought mine used with the 4500 although it looked like new but it made the choice easy. Now I'm happy just to be finding a few nuggets out there and the response seems really sharp. So far I've not found anything smaller than I found with the ATX. Of course nothing bigger either but I might have to wait a while for that :)

CTX 3030 :p
Well i didnt buy it today,but last Monday
Was a bit of an impulse buy really prompted by the low price
Totally paid for with part of my procedes so far :D
With the exception of 2 other members, today will be its unveiling and maiden outing. What better day to for it hey?
Our group hunt ;)
As some of you will know , i am definitely not a computer friendly person. Technology is that stuff that everyone else has ... Not me.
This ipad is the most technical thing i own and if it wasnt for this forum it would still be in the box :8
So ... CHALLENGING ... is an understatement.
But ,ready or not, here we go

Oh ye ...
I got a few extras with it that i dont need
1464465953_image.jpg

1464465998_image.jpeg

1464466031_image.jpg

All in new unused condition and listed in the 'for sale' section
Prices negotiable

Latest posts