Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now today I brought 10 little jars :D
1463383542_20160516_164730.jpg

Yobs put the " gaf " away :lol:

nice one bazz. i run the one closest to the front. so much better getting getting a proper sample pan with these size sieves, tell you one thing though flat gold gets stuck under the lip of the metal ring so i let mine dry in a pan and when i next grab it give it a bang. i'm always surprised how often i get a piece :)

Couldn't spend a weekend picking up bits of the home made classifier...... wouldn't look good at all :8 :8 :8

Hey David

Yeah! but I know that my handyman skills suck, in that I am confident :8 :8 :8 :8

Reeds in Perth, I didn't do much research went to buy 1 and when you add up the cost of freight I had a winner, ordered it late on thursday, arrived tuesday.

I'm sure there are site sponsors who have the same stuff, I've seen freight from melbourne to wodonga more expensive than I paid, just saying check out all the costs.

Something may appear cheap but the freight is over the top..

Good luck

Bazz

That companion looks almost identical to my primus, just different colours.
If it is, (danfros compressor) its a good fridge.

Yeah they have a danfros Dave :) . They were normally $1099 at BCF but they are all $400 off at the moment . Even the 60 litre is $699 now but the 45 will meet my needs.

Can't believe it. Work has just agreed to get me, as a company car, a new Jeep Cherokee Longitude 4W drive. Ordered it today. How lucky am I. It's not a full blown heavy duty 4x4 but will be far better than the little 2 litre front wheel drive sedan Ive been getting around the Vic gold fields in. The pot holes and puddles won't stop me now. Can even sleep in the back for a quick over night stay.
I won't feel like such a geek when I'm out with all you fellas in your 4 wheel drives. And I'll be able to keep up with you. Of course I'll still be a geek but not so obvious by the car I drive.
Yahoo! I'm stoked! :D :D

Get a few scratches on it mate and you'll be right at home. See ya out there hey? :lol: :lol:

Latest posts