Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim, How do you change your sub-title on this site? You always seem to be adding creations to yours.
BTW. Ease up on the establishment rants pls. We know that the word "politics" is derived from two words: "Poly" meaning many, and "Tics" meaning bloodsucking creatures. It's cast in stone. Ease up mate.

Click on your profile name. On the LHS click on personality and scroll down.

BW the only thing that's cast in stone is the ignorant complacency and contempt for society of the fat-cats. :)

Steve I had a scathing 2 page reply, targeting all with my loose cannon, but I deleted it..I think everyone here gets my drift. :) :p

By the way BW, soon I'm going to have to abbreviate my gear names, NH5 PI, NH 6 PI, German BFO, Chemelec BFO. Goldscan, Barracuda and Hammerhead are all soon to be added. :)

Tim said:
Steve I had a scathing 2 page reply, targeting all with my loose cannon, but I deleted it..I think everyone here gets my drift. :) :p

By the way BW, soon I'm going to have to abbreviate my gear names, NH5 PI, NH 6 PI, German BFO, Chemelec BFO. Goldscan, Barracuda and Hammerhead are all soon to be added. :)
He who dies with the most stuff wins hey Tim????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Very capitalistic habit i would have thought mate? :lol: :lol: :lol:

its funny we actually had the signatures restricted to 70 characters for this reason as it chokes up a good thread when you have to scan 100 lined to see a reply on a phone but Tim's managed to bypass harri's system somehow....

G0lddigg@ said:
its funny we actually had the signatures restricted to 70 characters for this reason as it chokes up a good thread when you have to scan 100 lined to see a reply on a phone but Tim's managed to bypass harri's system somehow....
It's probably fair to say Tim's not one to sit by and meekly accept the status quo :lol: :lol: :lol:
He is good value though imo :) :) The world would be pretty boring if we all thought the same. ;)

G0lddigg@ said:

no spaces between words just makes long words - but he's still got more than ....(oops I thought I knew the aussie language, must be blind!! thats 70 characters not words!) never mind!!

limpalot said:
We need value for our money from these politicions; can you honestly say we are getting that?? They are not being paid chicken feed or peanuts!!
:mad: :mad: 8.(
Cheers LL

what the heck are you talking about man ? :)

SCROUNGER said:
He who dies with the most stuff wins hey Tim????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Very capitalistic habit i would have thought mate? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na mate. I'm harvesting the ideas to share them, not to exclude all by writing into law a bastardisation that gives specific and un-earned profit to an un-deserving and parasitic shiny-bummed monopoly.

mbasko said:
Not to mention the offshore spending & importation of cheap goods :lol:

When one transistor costs $5.40 here, and I can get 10 exactly the same, from the same manufacturer, for $1.40 elsewhere, it is the parasitic capitalism that I shun, not the supporting of the worthy and industrious locals. If that cost difference is a true reflection of running a business in Australia, then that only reinforces my scorn of the parasites in Canberra. If not it reinforces my scorn of a corporate heirachy that pays pimply-faced kids peanuts to flog their wares while they live the high life at the expense of us poor cretins that they use as doormats.

Tim said:
mbasko said:
Not to mention the offshore spending & importation of cheap goods :lol:

When one transistor costs $5.40 here, and I can get 10 exactly the same, from the same manufacturer, for $1.40 elsewhere, it is the parasitic capitalism that I shun, not the supporting of the worthy and industrious locals. If that cost difference is a true reflection of running a business in Australia, then that only reinforces my scorn of the parasites in Canberra. If not it reinforces my scorn of a corporate heirachy that pays pimply-faced kids peanuts to flog their wares while they live the high life at the expense of us poor cretins that they use as doormats.
You're starting to even sound like a polly Tim, using 100 words to say what can be expressed in 20 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ridge Runner said:
I thought we all agreed not to discuss politics on the forum.
We mostly did RR, but there seems to have been an exception made for Tim because he treats every polly and the establishment with equal amounts of contempt. :lol: :lol:
And i should add, gets in a dig at both at any opportunity, no matter what the topic :lol: :lol:

2 alloy brackets for detector handles- I don't really need these now I'm making pvc brackets and fold-down handles. 2x 1-2-3-4 Li-ion charge controller boards-for onboard detector battery charging from any compatible DC source, or assembling a 4 battery charger, and 2x 74HC221 ICs (These WERE sourced from a reasonably priced OZ supplier) for my Hammerhead PI project.
1456281100_camera_471.jpg

SCROUNGER said:
Ridge Runner said:
I thought we all agreed not to discuss politics on the forum.
We mostly did RR, but there seems to have been an exception made for Tim because he treats every polly and the establishment with equal amounts of contempt. :lol: :lol:
And i should add, gets in a dig at both at any opportunity, no matter what the topic :lol: :lol:

I did wonder how come it kept on happening.

Latest posts