Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ridge Runner said:
SCROUNGER said:
Ridge Runner said:
I thought we all agreed not to discuss politics on the forum.
We mostly did RR, but there seems to have been an exception made for Tim because he treats every polly and the establishment with equal amounts of contempt. :lol: :lol:
And i should add, gets in a dig at both at any opportunity, no matter what the topic :lol: :lol:

I did wonder how come it kept on happening.
At the risk of 'poking the beast', i look upon Tim as our resident 'bolshie' that generally has a healthy (if not overly exuberant) disrespect for anything remotely approaching the establishment. :lol: :lol:

SCROUNGER said:
G0lddigg@ said:
its funny we actually had the signatures restricted to 70 characters for this reason as it chokes up a good thread when you have to scan 100 lined to see a reply on a phone but Tim's managed to bypass harri's system somehow....
It's probably fair to say Tim's not one to sit by and meekly accept the status quo :lol: :lol: :lol:
He is good value though imo :) :) The world would be pretty boring if we all thought the same. ;)
DA DA DUN DAHH ! :eek:

I remember others getting blasted for such things, this kind of makes a joke of all that where one person is allowed to get away with it, yet others are not, So be it, I will just unsubscribe from all threads so my in box stops getting filled up with this garbage.

Ridge Runner said:
I remember others getting blasted for such things, this kind of makes a joke of all that where one person is allowed to get away with it, yet others are not, So be it, I will just unsubscribe from this thread so my in box stops getting filled up with this garbage.
Fair enough RR mate, i'm not a mod and i'm just calling it as i see it. I personally had a 'friendly' go at Tim in one thread where i reckon he was out of order and from what i remember he took it with good grace.
If anybodies posts are out of line regards the forum rules then you're perfectly entitled to highlight them with the mods and object. I think that's fair enough and the way the forum should be run.
It;s all good mate, speak up to the mods or shoot Tim a private email if you reckon he should calm it a bit. I don't think he's an ogre :lol: :lol:

Scrounger said:
At the risk of 'poking the beast', i look upon Tim as our resident 'bolshie' that generally has a healthy (if not overly exuberant) disrespect for anything remotely approaching the establishment.
On your side Scrounger. There's a great diversity here! I've prodded Tim and he responded - in style! Loved it :)

See,
Start mentioning Polly Ticks and it all goes pear shaped real quick. :rolleyes:
You guy's are very highly respected and yeah, Some ones had a vent.
Be nice please. :) :)
Would you wish for a few edit's or post's to be removed with the grace of the poster. :D
I don't want to be part of a slinging match as it has been bliss on the forum for the past
month or so. :cool:
Leave it all until we are stuck inside for a week of rainy days eh. ;)

Well i personally don't think it's turned t..ts up and gone pear shaped Tath. I think RR said his peace, as did Tim, and if he thinks Tim is out of order then he should have the right to say so. It hasn't got personal imo. It's up to you mods to police the rules as i see it, and if Tim is going overboard then the mods need to get him to tone it down.
just my view :)

SCROUNGER said:
Ridge Runner said:
I remember others getting blasted for such things, this kind of makes a joke of all that where one person is allowed to get away with it, yet others are not, So be it, I will just unsubscribe from this thread so my in box stops getting filled up with this garbage.
Fair enough RR mate, i'm not a mod and i'm just calling it as i see it. I personally had a 'friendly' go at Tim in one thread where i reckon he was out of order and from what i remember he took it with good grace.
If anybodies posts are out of line regards the forum rules then you're perfectly entitled to highlight them with the mods and object. I think that's fair enough and the way the forum should be run.
It;s all good mate, speak up to the mods or shoot Tim a private email if you reckon he should calm it a bit. I don't think he's an ogre :lol: :lol:

It's all good mate, we get this type of thing in real life at any given moment on the TV or Radio, Not a Problem.

john

Tathradj said:
See,
Start mentioning Polly Ticks and it all goes pear shaped real quick. :rolleyes:
You guy's are very highly respected and yeah, Some ones had a vent.
Be nice please. :) :)
Would you wish for a few edit's or post's to be removed with the grace of the poster. :D
I don't want to be part of a slinging match as it has been bliss on the forum for the past
month or so. :cool:
Leave it all until we are stuck inside for a week of rainy days eh. ;)

No mate leave him Be, I don't want my Views forced on Tim, As they are just my opinions there is no harm done it's alright. Aye.

John

No personal attacks. No one-sided politics. Cheers John, we should all be entitled to our opinions. All good. I take it on board that some would prefer I tone it down, but I stand vehemently by my opinions about what society is becoming. Probably enough said here by me.

All Good. :) :)
Thanks Gentlemen.
Muchly appreciated.
Believe it or not, I agree to a lot of what has been said.
OK.
Back to what has been acquired. :D
I may have a good one next week to show of and it is a beauty. LOL
And it is Gold Coloured. ;)

Tim said:
No personal attacks. No one-sided politics. Cheers John, we should all be entitled to our opinions. All good. I take it on board that some would prefer I tone it down, but I stand vehemently by my opinions about what society is becoming. Probably enough said here by me.
Tim, I agree with most of what you say, It's just that I have seen wars rage on internet forums and that is the part that bothers me, Like you I have views of pollys and sub groups, pretty much in line with yours, I just don't want to see friends falling out with each other because to me mates really matter and I don't wanna loose those mates over such a little thing,

john

Yep. :) :)
It has to be Gold or I will not buy one. LOL
Verrry Handy bit of kit mate.
Nothing but the best as I am over plastic crap. (Hint Hint)
Cost's over a grand to get one. :)

Tim said:
Hmmmm. Tath, you have me wondering now...Gold, you say...?

mbasko said:
Lets get this thread back on track.
Today I bought (or received) my coil protector & soft stand for the GPZ.
Every bit of protection counts especially at resale time.
Well made & a great fit. Now just need time to put them to the in use test.
This is them here for any interested GPZ owners:
https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=974403495987160&id=962462620514581
Well done Matt, they are some of the best quick fixes I have seen in a long while, thanks for posting them,

John

I ALMOST bought some digital scales. 200/.01g. I thought 5 bucks was a bit steep though and I would have to sign in to EBay which means remembering my password. I opted for panning a couple of buckets of pay dirt in the scorching heat instead. I classified another 20l and found my first bullet and fishing jig. BTW, $20 for supporting this forum was the best purchase I have made this year :D

Maltisau said:
I ALMOST bought some digital scales. 200/.01g. I thought 5 bucks was a bit steep though and I would have to sign in to EBay which means remembering my password. I opted for panning a couple of buckets of pay dirt in the scorching heat instead. I classified another 20l and found my first bullet and fishing jig. BTW, $20 for supporting this forum was the best purchase I have made this year :D
Yeah that is a hassle. :p

Latest posts