Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi GOlddigg@

I got a week to wear them in.
Sore feet now after wearing em all day

Hopefully they don't mind getting wet
Neil

mate i drowned mine in water proofer once as i always do and i stand in the water and pan oin a diaily basis my toes rarely get wet, im over a year in. bit of water shou7ld help them bed in...

Today i got a 60 ltr round panning tub from bunnings for $15 very happy. Garrett supersluice inside for size

1456131710_20160222_152532.jpg

G0lddigg@ said:
mate i drowned mine in water proofer once as i always do and i stand in the water and pan oin a diaily basis my toes rarely get wet, im over a year in. bit of water should help them bed in...
Handy to know G0lddigg@. Still haven't got mine broke in yet. (Could be lack of use.) Lol but I have been wearing them around the house for ages and the best I can do is about 5 hrs tramping the goldfields and I have to change into my sneakers, and tend to the blisters. Cheers mate. Good tip. I'll try that. :)

Chuky boy said:
Haha yeah he eats everything but cat food. He chewed the aerial off my Milwaukee radio, chewed through the kids Nintendo wii u transformer. He torments people to the extent of stalking visitors latching on to em as they walk down our hallway.

Ive got an Indian Ringneck parrot , he chewed arial cable , phone charger , computer screen cable and speaker cables :rolleyes:
I was gonna make him live die up to his name.
I covered every cable in the house with wasabi paste :lol:
Hes never chewed another cable since ;)

Probably the best boot brand I have ever used is Steel Blue, always extremely comfortable from the get go, no need for wearing in or boot soaking. They also have models with composite toe caps for detecting and FIFO workers frequenting airports. I still remember the bad old days of ill fitting mine issue suede boots, the sort that would rub your big toes raw on the edge of the steel cap, not to mention the blisters - yuck! ;)

Anyway, I picked up a 1915 unc half sovereign today with some of my detecting coinage from the past year, not trusting ebay 100%, I ended up purchasing a graded coin from a licensed dealer.

Got this one reasonably cheap due to being a high mintage coin, though at least it is an uncirculated example. It should prove handy as a reference for finding these elusive things in the field.

Thanks goes out to those who managed to drop their spendables over the years. ;)

1456136836_img_20160222_210130.jpg

1456136882_img_20160222_210045.jpg

Goldpick said:
Probably the best boot brand I have ever used is Steel Blue, always extremely comfortable from the get go, no need for wearing in or boot soaking. They also have models with composite toe caps for detecting and FIFO workers frequenting airports. I still remember the bad old days of ill fitting mine issue suede boots, the sort that would rub your big toes raw on the edge of the steel cap, not to mention the blisters - yuck! ;)

Anyway, I picked up a 1915 unc half sovereign today with some of my detecting coinage from the past year, not trusting ebay 100%, I ended up purchasing a graded coin from a licensed dealer.

Got this one reasonably cheap due to being a high mintage coin, though at least it is an uncirculated example. It should prove handy as a reference for finding these elusive things in the field.

Thanks goes out to those who managed to drop their spendables over the years. ;)

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1695/1456136836_img_20160222_210130.jpg

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1695/1456136882_img_20160222_210045.jpg

Nice one mate, I've got a 1915 Half Sov as well, beautiful coins they are. :)

Chuky boy said:
Haha yeah he eats everything but cat food. He chewed the aerial off my Milwaukee radio, chewed through the kids Nintendo wii u transformer. He torments people to the extent of stalking visitors latching on to em as they walk down our hallway.

Cat, what cat ... hard to find the bugger some days, till you go to bed

1456183770_img_0275.jpg

7an7 said:
Hi NeilM where did you get the boots I am looking for a good pair and love my oils high top slip on for work need some for prospecting.cheers

7an7
I am at Gosford NSW
Bought them at WorkWear Express East Gosford - 170 bucks.

I looked everywhere for non metallic and they were the only place with size 12 so snapped em.

Neil

Teemore said:
Chuky boy said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1375/1456183770_img_0275.jpg
Haha teemore. Don't squash the cat

And its still alive??? amaising.
Chuky boy said:
Teemore said:
Chuky boy said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1375/1456183770_img_0275.jpg
Haha teemore. Don't squash the cat

Latest posts