Teknetics Delta 4000 & Minelab Sovereign Elite Finds..

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well there goes any possible marriage proposal :( we both are loser I reckon :lol: but cooking and sewing = :cool:

Thanks for looking :)

Another good afternoon out in the sun with my productive Delta 4000 making for a very good week :cool:

1463127710_img_0074.jpg

1463127738_img_0075.jpg

The 3 pennies are 1930's - 1940's so I am on the right ground hoping for another florin or two.

I would once again like to thank Mr R Ramjet for inspiring my very good week :D

Quote of the week - correct a FOOL and they will HATE YOU - correct a WISEMAN and they become WISER ;)

Have a fruitful weekend ladies and gentleman.

Later 8)

Mate,
As a keen person myself, Like your finds but,
As a Moderator,
Don't quote the bible.
May I ask the reference to Mr Ramjet Please. ?

Wow - we are sensitive around here :/ a bunch of sooks if you ask me :rolleyes:

I have been coping a lot of crap but you don't here me crying 8.(

He sent me a map to use around where I am staying at the moment which has helped and inspired me,you sound like his mother :lol:

Are you going to ban me again for this post ??

Have a good weekend :D

P.S. I have removed the Bible reference source,so as far as you and all others are concerned my "quote" could have come from well anywhere right.

Mod Edit.
Yes we are sensitive around here.
No religious references allowed,
Not worth the arguments.
We all cop crap at the best of times so just build a bridge and get over it. :) :)
THX for removing it.

Ooooo Oooooo, I just seen it then, Bad boy status :- Banned. :eek: :cool:
Takes a bit to upset the mod squad ,.... no one wants to go " the'-re' " ! 8) :eek: :eek: :eek: :/ :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: ..... :eek:

Latest posts