CGS - Teknetics Delta 4000 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top hunting cgs :cool: :Y: two more rings and another pendant :party: :rainbow:
Good old Variety club gets around hey :lol: ...My ex-boss used to chuck those badges out the window to the crowd on their B to B bashes :lol:
There could B a million of em Australia wide :eek: 8)

Goldpick said:
Nice hunting CGS, a very tidy total for your efforts. Damn those junker rings, they should drop more of the real thing. :|

Yes,only 1 quality piece of jewellery in 3 long months and that was the Celtic .925 knot bangle I found 2 weeks ago at the Pony Club.

I suppose a better detectorist could have found more,I know they are out there :/

Anyway off in 3 weeks to swing on ground that I have never been before,so here's hoping :party:

My last Sunshine Coast photo's :D

I feel very satisfied with my results over all while here but looking forward to my next stop :Y:

My last 3 hunts :/

1507529236_img_0824.jpg

A nice pair of copper earrings that the missus has already claimed 8) found today plus a real junker pendant.

1507529460_img_0825.jpg

I hit the wall a few weeks ago but persevered going further but finding less 8.( so I will rest up getting ready for my new location :cool:

I leave here one week this Friday to my next job which only lasts one month but I have never been there before so :party:

My next photo's will be uploaded from ???

Thanks for looking :)

Do you remember this -

1508374164_img_0832.jpg

It has been about 4 months since I found the WW2 Silver Jumps Wings in South Brisbane and I still had them until this morning,I had been trying to sell them but the damage on the back has seemingly turn off collections.

Since the day I found them I had always though about giving them to some RSL near where I was working and today I did.

The Sunshine Coast has been good to me so I donated them to the Coolum Peregian RSL,the President who I gave them to today was ex Para so it was a perfect fit.Now they will sit alongside the memories of greater men than me for as long as time permits for other veterans and friends to enjoy.

1508374232_img_0834.jpg

I read an excellent article in the local paper last week about the great service the local RSL is giving to veterans young and old on a shoe string budget which cemented my decision which was really easy not wanting to carry them around any longer with them just collecting dust.

1508374398_img_0833.jpg

I also donated my 2 x .50cal and my 2 whistle's used for live fire found side by side near Rathmine's in NSW being the WW2 Air Force Catalina base.

Thanks for looking :)

Nice work CGS, ag least it will be appreciated by others in the collection. I was quite surprised when I contacted the RSL regarding a detected peace medal way back, didn't realise how many guys in the RSL are really into collecting war memorabilia - thought it might have been quite the opposite. :)

Latest posts