Teknetics Delta 4000 & Minelab Sovereign Elite Finds..

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks for looking :)

1461126139_optimized-p4141261.jpg

1461126228_optimized-p4141262.jpg

I found these 6 Pre-Decimals at Belmont on 2 different hunts at the same spot about 1 week ago with my Teknetics Delta 4000 using both my standard 8" concentric with my Nel 5" DD finding the most.

I believe my detector is made by Fisher in Texas and cost me $300.00 delivered 18 months ago now costing $400.00.

It has paid for itself nearly 3 times I reckon,but I do put plenty of time in.

The coins are -

# 1 x 1935 King George Full Penny.
# 2 x 1927 as above.
# 1 x 1913 as above.

# 1 x 1901 Victoria Full Penny (second oldest coin)
# 1 x 1886 Victoria Half Penny - being my oldest coin to date beating my 1910 British Sixpence.

I was shocked finding the ring in the same place weighting over 1oz,but just a junker not even Silver :(

I have finally done it posting photo's here 8) I am on the board at long last.

I would like to thank Mr Roger Ramjet again for his great support :)

P.S. these are my very first photo's and I hope to post again soon wish me luck.

A couple of Brittanias was a great way to top off your hunt, and despite the ring being a junker, still looks pretty cool - poppy flower? :)

Bags Of Gold Coins Laying On The Beach,Can You Believe It :p

1461229928_p4201268.jpg

1461231146_p4201271.jpg

I was having a swing a couple of days ago and :eek: I thought surely not,and I was right - Chocolate :(

Of course who wouldn't hope for the best with the $$$$$ on the bag but the weight was wrong :rolleyes: then I found another then another 8)

Oh well I did find $7.70 paying for my fuel which is always my first mile stone.

I went again today finding ??????? which I will post soon enough.

P.S. posting/editing these photo's was much harder than the first if that was possible but I got there,I going to have a lay down.

I have been asked why are my photo's blue,now that you mention it they are 8)

My camera has been giving me some grief lately but when I drop it "with love" it works again,I think my love has damaged the lens.

I have been meaning to,trying to,hoping to and wishing to buy another basic camera but I am 1/2 Jewish and 1/2 Scottish which makes it hard to push back against the gene pool.

Oh well I will have to look again unless I can find one laying on the beach,I find everything else there so why not a camera :D

Congrats on getting your first pickys up cgs ,... gets easier over time, then you start down that road of "how can I show what I want to show the best way possible " ,.... just keeps getting better n better most days, and your starting with flair already.
great scores, hope you ate the chockies. ;) :D :cool:

Bought my much "talked about new camera" (by me) from HN today for $128.00 over $20.00 off :D

The store price did not match the internet price,so it pays to look online I reckon before you venture into any store.

My new camera is a Canon IXUS 175,simple and hopefully more than I need and my old XD cards even fits saving me more $$$$

MTF :p

My phone cost me $10.00 with $10.00 of credit from Coles,you needed the $10.00 credit to get "online" with smellstra :rolleyes: not sure if it even has a phone :lol:

The 21st century is leaving me behind,glad to see the - - - - end of it although I have some more time to wait yet :D

Thanks for your thoughts.

Last 3 weeks finds using my trusty Teknetics Delta 4000 - thanks for looking :)

1461462969_img_0022.jpg

1461463656_img_0027.jpg

There is over $60.00,2 very small .925 Silver studs and my very first .925 Silver bracelet.

The bracelet weights over 42g and is over 1.2 troy ounce of Silver :p

I thought that I had found my very 1st yellow Gold ring :( but it was only a junker.

Have a good reflective day tomorrow everyone - Lest We Forget.

P.S. my new little canon camera works fine with me being able to reduce the size posting here without an outside service :cool:

Very nice finds mate, great work.

That bracelet is nice and chunky, I haven't found a decent bracelet of any precious metal yet and I've been detecting at least a few years now.

I found the same Eiffel Tower though. :)

Heatho said:
Very nice finds mate, great work.

That bracelet is nice and chunky, I haven't found a decent bracelet of any precious metal yet and I've been detecting at least a few years now.

I found the same Eiffel Tower though. :)

Thankyou kind Sir :D

Please have yourself a good day tomorrow my shout 8)

Very Very Glad I Didn't Go To Jesmond :D In The Wet On Saturday Literally "Looking for Pennies"- did much much better in the dry yesterday ;)

1461539193_img_0034.jpg

1461539217_img_0035.jpg

man my little $130.00 camera loads fast :cool:

$14.12c (including a 2c piece) + Casio Baby G-Shock watch in excellent condition.

I'm on fire somebody stop me :lol: quote - Mr Jim Carrey.

Have a good (short) week.

Happy hunting :p

P.S. hard to adjust time with only buttons,I will get a "professional" to do it for me.

silver said:
4hrs 53 minutes between photos there cgs 8)
Great lttle hunt there though. :D

See going to school was not a complete waste of time :lol:

I am preparing to move tomorrow so I thought that I would get it done early.

But saying that I am hoping to go out again this afternoon if all goes to plan getting home before the footy starts again just like yesterday.

Got to love this hobby,something that you can do on your own,the best company in the world :D

Appreciate your thoughts again Mr Silver :)

Latest posts