CGS - Teknetics Delta 4000 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have left the Sunshine Coast but I am still in Queensland and I am still on the coast :cool:

I have enjoyed the last 2 weeks that I have had off still having the usual aches and pains but looking forward to some good weather next week to see what I might find :party:

While I get ready for next week I will watch the Gold Coast 600 this weekend for my inspiration 8)

Enjoy your weekend :)

My first finds posting from my new digs in nearly 3 weeks after having a nice break 8)

But the truth is I had great expectations for my move to my new ground but have been largely disappointed :(

On Tuesday afternoon I went out after finding pittance in the morning finding only 10c,and yesterday I went out again in the afternoon after a morning hunt finding only 1 coin,thankfully it was a $2.00 coin :lol:

I have taken the "easy route" for my first week hitting about 20 playgrounds and surrounds in 4 days finding nothing in the best playgrounds I have ever seen,I have come to "painfully" realise that detecting has become very competitive 8.(

Sorry if I seem ungrateful but I suppose I have been spoilt in the last 4 years O:)

1509091127_img_0841.jpg

The second possum coloured $2.00 coin this week.

1509091242_img_0842.jpg

I have found many 50c pieces but none like this one.

1509091304_img_0844.jpg

This is the "best" junk ring I have ever found :party:

1509091407_img_0843.jpg

I forgot about my big mushroom find on Monday :p I suppose treasure is as you find it.

1509091975_img_0838.jpg

I suppose my week wasn't so bad after all :cool:

Thanks for looking :)

P.S. sorry for the last photo,on my camera it is upright but on here it is sideways :mad:

Unfortunately that is why I rarely detect for modern coinage down here, too much competition and sometimes areas are left in pretty ordinary condition. Mushies look good though. ;)

Had a win on the mushies ! :Y:
lookin like your the latecomer for the rest though ,.... case of first one there is 12 hours too late lol ,.... you will win with your perseverance switched up though. ;) ;)

Bingo :party:

1514082495_img_0876.jpg

I was out shopping yesterday in the local shopping centre leaving Coles on my way to Woolworths and found a $50.00 note just laying there waiting for me to swoop on it :lol: I also found another $50.00 note last Christmas in another shopping centre near Penrith in NSW :p but my good fortune hadn't finished {)

When leaving Coles I looked down and saw a broken hoop earring which I swooped on also :)

After I got home I pulled out my jewellers loupe for a closer look and I wasn't disappointed :eek:

It was stamped MHJ (michael hill jeweller) and Italy and 417 = 10 Karat :cool:

That is the second 10 Karat piece of gold jewellery that I have found in 2 weeks and my trusty Teknetics Delta 4000 detector was still in the boot of my car,it must be Christmas :party:

Thanks for looking :)

Merry Christ-mas :Y:

Happy Days ;)

Latest posts