Teknetics Delta 4000 & Minelab Sovereign Elite Finds..

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cashgoldsilver said:
Very Very Glad I Didn't Go To Jesmond :D In The Wet On Saturday Literally "Looking for Pennies"

maybe we very are glad, that you didnt go sat, meet us, and enjoy digging
history ;) Detecting on your own is good therapy, enjoy.

rocketaroo said:
cashgoldsilver said:
Very Very Glad I Didn't Go To Jesmond :D In The Wet On Saturday Literally "Looking for Pennies"

maybe we very are glad, that you didnt go sat, meet us, and enjoy digging
history ;) Detecting on your own is good therapy, enjoy.

What do you know that I don't :/

I was looking forward to meeting fellow fossickers but not at any cost,getting wet for peanuts and pennies is not my idea of fun after another long week 8.(

I can meet like minded people anytime,well anytime that suits me :D

Later,going for another swing before I move across the lake from East to West.

Hope to upload some more photo's before I leave tomorrow.

Good afternoon gentlemen :)

Admin edit. Derogatory comments removed.

Today's effort - and back in time for the footy.

I love this hobby - Life Is Awesome - Quote - Virat Kholi :lol:

1461566524_img_0036.jpg

I won't be posting for a while because of my move to the "west coast" tomorrow - sorry if I disappoint anyone :D

I'll be right here, waiting ,..... Don't forget to have a swing as your moving too cgs ;) 8) :cool:

silver said:
I'll be right here, waiting ,..... Don't forget to have a swing as your moving too cgs ;) 8) :cool:

I am not sure how to take this - friend or foe :|

But thanks anyway I think :8

Quick Update (photo's to come next week :cool:)

I haven't posted any finds recently because I have been hospitalised crimping my ability to be mobile enough to do so.

8 days ago I had planned day surgery at Belmont Hospital being released about 8:30pm the same day being completely sedated for the procedure 8)

I returned to Wangi Wangi where I am currently house/pet sitting but had to be re-admitted to another hospital John Hunter Hospital within 4 hours of being released from Belmont Hospital.

I had another procedure (with pain relief) after being admitted again staying overnight and released the same day at 1:30pm.

On Friday all sign of my hospital treatment have vanished so I am very keen to go but I am enjoying watching Gold Rush series 2,I am planning to go next week after some predicted rain passes.

It is an old man problem but I have it anyway :lol:

Please do not cry for me Argentina I am fine.

:)

My Very First Silver Florin - 1947 :p

I have found a 1912 British Threepence but that was at the beach falling down and out off the sand dunes,much much easier than today with the ground being pretty hard.

1462867277_img_0065.jpg

1462867314_img_0064.jpg

Although I did know about the location being just around the corner,I would like to thank Ramjet for the time he took to send to me a map which encouraged me to go there.

I busted my hump for 2 hours with no success finding nothing worth while although it was great to be back outside fossicking.

I moved about 100m and found the Florin last after another hour.

Notice how dirty the coins are being deep with the low fruit already being taken.

I also found a 1976 New Zealand 20c piece.

I will definately being going again maybe using my 5" DD Nel instead of my basic 8" Teknetics concentric.

Thanks for looking :)

Thanks for looking :D

From today's great hunt with ye trusty Delta 4000

1463042405_img_0069.jpg

1463042441_img_0072.jpg

1463042465_img_0073.jpg

1463042494_img_0071.jpg

A little "coin spill" of 10's and 20's pushed up against the concrete border of a playground.

I got one junker ring + a little stamped .925 Silver ring.

I am well on the way for another "free" tank of petrol :cool:

Thanks again to ramjet because I went to the same place as Tuesday.

Quote of the day - if you pull out a knife remember that it cuts both ways :eek:

Thanks for looking :)

Thankyou Mr or is it Mrs Silver 8) I don't know,at least someone appreciates my hard work,well besides me :D

Latest posts