Seven Mile Beach

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kleinman98

John Kleinman
Reaction score
I will be detecting around the camping/bbq area at the end of Beach road after lunch to hopefully get lucky and to further test the ATX.

Yeah well. Theres nothing there its been hit before. I got a shallow 20c piece, some aluminium foil at around 30cm deep and a nice clean paper clip at around the same depth. Its just another clean beach. Maybe Kiama might be better.

Hey guys.. 1st post on this forum.

I have a little detector and have had a great time around whale beach and palm beach in sydney. I have been out twice and found $16 and some sort of ring, and then the next time at palmy i found like $18..

Had a blast.. I haven't been for a while now. My next haunt is going to be Manly over the christmas break. I have seen a few guys down there just after dark. My in-laws have a unit right on the corso so its perfect.

Good luck with the detecting guys! :cool:

Yeah! I Like coming down south. Mainly for surfing though! Jervis bay and surrounds where you are is beautiful!!

Yeah no doubt about it, I love it down here. Got to get some decent finds though.

Latest posts