Ramjet's Garrett At Pro finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reminder Rocket. I assume a stamp to be used when tyres got a retread.

1438076077_20150728_193134_copy.jpg

Yea maybe cut it down to about 20-30 seconds? Did it work out good? I was thinking about doing that if i am going to do a "Special episode" or longer video.

Gotta love karma. I got a call from a young bloke from work who asked me to come to his father in law's house to find a water pipe and electrical junction box in the yard. No worries, both found in minutes. Got talking to the old gent and the block of land used to be where the baker kept his horses. The shed in the pic is the stables that have been clad in corro. Can I come back and detect? Sure, anytime. Sweet. A quick swing under the clothes line produced the couple of coins and other item in the pics. Ooohs and aahs when I predicted a $1 or $2 coin for one target and a 20 or 50 cent piece for the other.

Any idea on the other item?

1438225445_20150730_120201_copy.jpg

1438225446_20150730_124122_copy.jpg

1438225446_20150730_124128_copy.jpg

Did your dad watch playschool too ?
Ramjet said:
TheSilentBugler said:
Yeah, and the wires pushed and pulled to do something.

Reckon I've seen one before, but blanking for now.

I have the feeling I've seen one before too. I'll send pics to "He who knows everything" AKA Dad. :D

No but he is a clever bugger. Carpenter when he was a young bloke. But he can make anything from anything. LOL. I guess it was the time when you didn't have bunnings and ebay so you made do with what you had. One of my childhood memories is sitting watching him build a boat. Steamed the timbers to bend them etc.

Latest posts