Ramjet's Garrett At Pro finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldpick said:
Loving these older coins, the George half penny is a very nice find, and a cracker of a coin. Knew there had to be silver somewhere on that site, the old 3p looks to have stood the test of time with flying colours, still got some nice detail to it. :)

Haha got ya there GP. Different site today. About a 4 minute walk from home.

Signs of Sniffing Silver there RJ,.... first signal and all,... well done(Hurrraaahhhh). :lol:

Ramjet said:
Goldpick said:
Loving these older coins, the George half penny is a very nice find, and a cracker of a coin. Knew there had to be silver somewhere on that site, the old 3p looks to have stood the test of time with flying colours, still got some nice detail to it. :)

Haha got ya there GP. Different site today. About a 4 minute walk from home.

You and your prolific sites, pulling george era coins from just 4 mins down the road, sounds like ideal detecting to me. :D

Met up with Sandta today. Rocket was going to come along too but his young fella was crook, (vomiting when I dropped in tonight :( )
As Sandta said he didn't miss much.

1437745039_img_2015072418223.jpg

1437745039_img_201507247168.jpg

Didn't do too bad, at least enough targets to keep one entertained for a while. I'm out of detecting for a little while, had an operation down in the nether regions (nothing serious), so won't be digging any coins unless I utilise a long handled sand scoop. :D

Not the best for retrieving targets from grassed in areas,
Goldpick said:
Didn't do too bad, at least enough targets to keep one entertained for a while. I'm out of detecting for a little while, had an operation down in the nether regions (nothing serious), so won't be digging any coins unless I utilise a long handled sand scoop. :D

A sight to behold,... thank you for sharing RJ,... that one has gone straight to detector heaven(long term memories). :)

Freaken heck Ramjet, now you have Florins literally popping out of the ground, must be a florin magnet some where amongst your gear dragging them to the surface. :D

Silver, don't worry, the sandscoop is definitely not going to find its way into my recovery gear inventory for the grass. The thought of bending over at the moment just brings tears to my eyes. :(

I found a shilling today, the first pre dec of the day. Ramjet then digs a florin.....its the way of it, when we hunt. I find a penny, he gets a thrip, I get a thrip, he gets a sixpence, I get a shilling, he gets s florin. I find a florin, he gets 2 florins lol. I get more goldies though :)

Latest posts