Ramjet's Garrett At Pro finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roger, you are getting a bit fancy with all the fading, subtitles, etc. Are you looking for a change of occupation or something and training up for a video interview? Good to see that you are having fun with the video as well as the fossicking.

Good to see that you true self is showing through Rocket, or are you hiding from the law or something?

Rob.

PabloP said:
Good to see that you true self is showing through Rocket, or are you hiding from the law or something?

Rob.

Hmm, I shot the sheriff, but I did not kill his deputy....

After 3 arvo and 3 night shifts I was going detecting for a couple of hours. 6 hours and 4 locations later.....
Not the best day for pre decs with only 4 but a shiny 1942 florin made up for it.

It was interesting comparing the At Pro with Rocket's new 705. We checked each other's targets regularly. He'll be a gun when he gets used to it. The florin was the highest number on the VDI I've ever had for a silver coin, 90-91. It was in a dry bit of dirt with no turf and only about 30 mm deep. I think I have it on video so I'll post it later when I've done the editing.

I got enough bits of matchbox cars to make up one Autobot :D Must have been a multi car pile up on the Matchbox Highway. It's a shame the Lesney truck wasn't complete. I've posted a pic of what it used to look like.

1428565044_20150409_170455_copy.jpg

1428565044_20150409_170505_copy.jpg

1428565045_20150409_170522_copy.jpg

1428565045_20150409_170634_copy.jpg

1428565045_35a1.jpg

I had the horse truck as a kid(with 2 horses I'm sure) unless there was a matchbox one similar. love hearing about that 1942 Florin(well done on that score). One of us has to find a 1923 half penny eventually, Can't wait to see that one on the forum.

1923 half penny, hmm I better check my finds!

Another enjoyable hunt with RR :) not our best, but it didnt matter.

You are sooooooo lucky you didn't scratch it,.... from what I seeee that was just blind luck that time(happens for me like that quite a bit at times too). You beat my latest by five years as well RJ.

Some times I am soo happy after pulling a silver,.. realising just how close I was to destroying it on the first slice of dirt(ha),.... big sigh of relief at the first glance, once all is revealed.

Latest posts