Ramjet's Garrett At Pro finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramjet said:
OH the ones who want to talk and talk... I end up saying "have a great day" and walk away. I always wore headphones until I started detecting with Rocket. The first few times I still wore them and everyone talked to him. There's a lesson ;)

I have started using headphones again :) The signals are so much easier to monitor with them, on the 705.

Ramjet said:
Goldpick said:
I only just found the top half of that Lesney horse truck the other week, and now you have found the bottom half, what are the chances of that happening? ? Sweet florin by the way. :)

Ha ha. That's funny. A while ago I posted some of my finds including a full key, half a key and the top of a cricket stump. The part the bails sit on. Another member found the same day... a full key, half a key and the bottom of a cricket stump. Weirdness.

You didnt happen to hear the theme from ' twilight zone' playing in the background did you?
It sometimes shows we live in a very mysterious world ;)

Went over to my local to meet a young bloke I've been talking to on youtube. Continued my job of rescuing every little BB from beneath the turf.

1428809357_img_201504124112.jpg

Hang on,... I've seen RJ fold in half(like I do) to get down for a coin retrieval on one of his vids RKT,... so even if the knees go in us mature experienced guys, we can still keep up with the kids when they detect with us.

I can take it(ha),... though at times I must admit to laying down on the job to get the coin stuck under a root,.... usually where the silvers found at times(underneath).

That was lol while it lasted,... glad I was quick enough to see it,... got the same humour gene RKT,... but concur with your decision wholeheartedly.
rocketaroo said:
Lol, edit, a bit rude.

Good vid,.... voice would still have its place though if you are able to volume down the sound and allow speech at critical moments then volume up again, so that you don't loose the music altogether(just incase it has lyrics,... so you don't loose the flow), maybe something to keep in mind as your video editing skill keeps climbing,.... When you perfect it all you may want to do a thread with a special vid that teaches us all how to do what you are doing(imagine PA if we could all do what you are doing RJ).

Latest posts