Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um,
We talking about Gold Rush Alaska. ??
I may have stuffed up about which show. LOL
I am talking about "Dakota Fred".
If so, Sorry about that.

Yep, Season 5 episode 13.
I see on discovery that is up to episode 3.
Youtube is your friend. :) :;

Bearing sea season 4 was released Jan 4, anyone have any hits yet? Some of my fave sites have been closed over the last 12 months and the global population hasn't seemed to catch up yet. Any word on this or suitable sites to check? TIA

Goldtarget said:
Bearing sea season 4 was released Jan 4, anyone have any hits yet? Some of my fave sites have been closed over the last 12 months and the global population hasn't seemed to catch up yet. Any word on this or suitable sites to check? TIA

A search of http://kickass.so/ shows no recent uploads. I search for a title then hit the "AGE" button to sort by the latest uploads.

Cheers. Using the official site but networks can't seem to get their site together Hey.

I think you guys are on a million dollar idea. Alaska seems like a good place to start filming. Maybe South America?

I have one of the ear warming caps-fur lined, a heavy jacket and a book called "Heavy Vehicle Repair and Maintenance for Dummies"
Jaros It even tells you how to change an oil filter on a D10 Dozer.
:p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: 8.( 8.(

I got a good sized sluice down here that we can Use,
"Little Riffle".
When are we going Fella's?
Hang on, Better contact Discovery Channel for a contract. :D
What do you reckon, $500.00 apeice. ;)

Latest posts